+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friends with benefits

friends with benefits

I try to be short on this. A few years ago i met a guy and we became friends. We used to see each other very ocasionaly, but we talked alot over the internet. Last year things between us got a little strange. We became more closer, and we start to talk about personal stuff. Stuff that i would never thought i would told him, and basicly he came with the idea of us becoming friends with benefits, i didn't aproved the idea, because he's my friend and i don't want to lose him. Anyway, we were always trying to go out but our scheduals didn't match. Finally this summer we went out, and it was amazing, we had fun, he was very sweet. We kiss for a long time, it felt so good, like the right thing to do, but in the end of the date when we were saying goodbye he kissed me on my forehead, and left. i really don't understand that reaction. A few dates later he stoped by my house, by surprise, luckly (or not) i was alone. We talked for a while, we started to make out,and then...it hapened everything...i mean everything! Then when we were in the midle, he stoped and said the we are not supose to do that, because we're friends and don't want to ruin our friendship. That's what i used to told him when he talked about friends with benefits.I felt that he was making fun of me, kind of a little revenge, for i had always said that.
    and i took the risk and asked him, in what situation we were, are we friends or he wants to have a try and be more than friends. He told me that he had to go and think about it. Then again he kissed me goodbye on the forehead and leave. that was almost a week ago and we haven't talked since then. what shoul i say to him? i made a lot of thinking but i really don't know what to do.

please help me. thanks

p.s- sorry about my english.
    Lonely girl

So what are your feelings towards him now? Do you want to be more then friends?

i think i'm a little like him, i'm confused. i understand that he needs time, because i need time too. I'm not sure about my feelings for him, yeah i like him, and i think he's a good friend. In one hand, He really means to me, he's the one i kept thinking all day long, he's the one i wait all day to talk at night when he get's online. But in the other hand i think i'm the only one thinking like that, i feel like he just really see me as a friend, so i'm afraid to take risks and get hurt.
    Lonely girl

Friends with Benefits, Best cultural invention EVER!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."