+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he really interested or just taking me on a ride?

Is he really interested or just taking me on a ride?

There's this colleague of mine, whom i was kind of interested to get to know, so i cooked up a story to ask him about who to contact on his end for some joint marketing programme, and that was how we got started in chatting.

His email response was sponstaneous, and from the work that i claimed to have ask in place of my colleague, we just move on to talk about each other job scops and preferences, more of getting to know each other better. He did call me and chat on the phone, and even offer to make me coffee if i need to at work. I was curious and needed some form of assurance, so i just ask msg and ask him one day, why did he replied so spontaneously to my email than, and even divert to things on a more personal level. He told me that actually he wanted to chat up with me when he saw me around previously, but didn't have chance to.

Till now though its only for two weeks, we had lunch together, talked on the phone three times, as he will call me out of a sudden before he slps, and after an hour or half an hour he goes to slp.

Just like last night, he actually has a full day meeting event today, so i told him to rest early afterwhich there was another msg that follow through. As it was quite late i thought he has most probably went to bed, but he surprised me by calling me at his usual slping timing,
    and told me his turning in soon... Afterwhich we talk about half an hour, and he went to bed.

He mention before that for now his just interested to know me as a friend, as i told him that i'm already attached, though me and my guy are on the verge of breakup....He always tell me things like time will tell, and given the opportunity...

The thing is i'm not sure if his really interested, because he has more female close friends than male close friends, and i'm worried...If i were to fall for him, only to realise that his just out for fun, i'll be very sad.

I think that he's really interested in you.
    Otherwise he would not call like that. That's just not what guys do...
    But, as you say, it's more diffifcult to know if he's just want's to have some fun.
    Since you are officially attached, I think his feelings might be deep...