+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1averagejoe, I'm Calling You Out

1averagejoe says:

"All I'll say is it went plenty of well...the party was a dress shitty/weird theme. The birthday boy's girlfriend gave me some of her shorts and a tube top haha. Lol the ladies loved it, plenty of pictures and conversations. That shit went well...and with a bit of drinking talking wasn't an issue. I just got home and I'm still a little buzzed, no way I'm cycling tomorrow.

Kinda not looking forward to having people have those pictreus but ohh wel lit was fun haha.

I'll say it was a success."

provide examples of your conversations with girls. Just saying "it went well" doesn't tell me anything. Give me something to work with here. Also, it sounds like you're too dependent on alcohol to talk to girls. You should be able to approach them anywhere - not just at parties where everyone is drunk, especially if you want to meet quality girls.

Man I just got back from attempting to cycle...that was the hardest 40 miles ever. But I do feel a little better.

I vaguely remember some conversations...I was talking with this one girl and she mentioned she liked the shorts I was wearing and felt my ass. She responded I think "very nice." Then I said something along the lines of "I like yours as well...blah blah blah." Then somehow I was feeling her ass. Can't really remember what else we talked about.

I also had another girl approach me that lived there and told me...something like, you have no boobs! So she went to give me one of her bras, and stuffed it for me. lol

I got felt up a couple times by girls there especially the ass...I remember that, haha.

I agree with you, not somewhere I want to pick up a quality girl. I also agree with you that I need to learn to approach people when it's not a party with alcohol. I turn into the happy super friendly drunk that talks to everyone. As for being dependent on alcohol, I'm not, I rarely drink.

Now if I can do it sober.

So...ya.. I hung out with some friends today and well there is this girl. She's the sister of one of the girls on our team and she's usually at the games and she's been to one of the parties before. Anyways she was there today with her sister, we've briefly talked before(I was sober and still am), but I never got her name so I asked her and we chatted briefly.

She's cute, I really like her...she's a little shy and not to talkative but I was talking with one of the guys two days ago about her he thought she was cute but he's too old for her. I was talking to one of the guys today about her and he thinks she's too quiet and doesn't like her because she doesn't talk much...and then he brought up that he was going to tell her sister blah blah blah, hook me up. I told him not to. Don't know if that was a good or bad thing.

But anyways afterward we went to eat and it was constant joking and one of the things I kept pushing with her was to eat, because she said she couldn't finish blah blah blah...I took a bite and helped her out and she finished. Lots of joking around and it was fun.

I'm not going to lie...I'm crushing. It's been a while since I have and to be honest it kind of sucks and feels good. Maybe, just maybe I have a shot at it with her.

1averagejoe, awesome updates. It sounds like you handled yourself well at the party. I especially like that you felt a girl's ass after she touched yours. You were displaying alpha behavior and probably didn't even know it. Never let a girl think she can get away with doing as she pleases. If she touches your chest, then touch hers back (in a joking manner, of course). You get the idea.

This also brings us to my next point. Kino, or touch, is how we communicate our comfort level with a person through physical contact. We subconsciously pick up on kino to gauge how interested a person is. A girl that lets you feel her ass is communicating more interests than one who prefers to keep a distance between you and her. Based on the level of kino you mentioned, I bet you could have kissed the girl at the party if you went for it.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I was talking to one of the guys today about her and he thinks she's too quiet and doesn't like her because she doesn't talk much...and then he brought up that he was going to tell her sister blah blah blah, hook me up. I told him not to. Don't know if that was a good or bad thing.
    Would this be a bad or good thing? I'd hate to make things awkward though amongst us if she doesn't feel the same way.

I really like this girl. I've got myself a little crush.

I personally wouldn't trust someone else to hook me up with a girl. I'm capable of talking to her myself and would rather fail on my own than b/c of another person's mess-up. Why don't you invite her out with you? Pick someplace casual so she feels more relaxed, and don't tell her you like her.

Ya, that's kind of how I felt about it. But the only issue I see is she's ALWAYS with her sister, because she actually doesn't go to the same school but they carpool so she's always over here with her.

So how do I get around that? Do I ask the sister as well, or get a group of the people from the soccer team as well so it's not obvious and hopefully get to talk to her while we're out? Because wouldn't it be a little weird that I'm asking her out alone but not the sister? I think it would be kind of weird, and pretty much an obvious hint that I'm interested in her.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 25-11-08 at 12:16 PM.

you should invite her to go out with several of your friends if you aren't sure if she's interested. Then ask her to meet up if you want to see where it goes. She will probably know you like her but so what? At least you will have your answer without looking pathetic. And no, I don't think it would be weird asking her out but not her sister.

Hmm...I think I'll probably plan something. Then possibly try and talk to her a bit and possibly bring up hanging out sometime.

Thanks Neo! You've helped me a lot.

Well hell, I learned a lot from reading this thread.

Update!

So today was the first day back from Thanksgiving break. I was done with classes walking back to my car, and I ran into her...the sister of the girl on our team. She was on campus because her sister had something going on tonight. We stopped and chatted, I've never really talked to her other than what I've already mentioned. We talked A LOT...time flew, we were talking for about an hour. It was a lot of joking, I had her laughing the whole time.

It was starting to get cold so we decided to get walking. We ended up going to coffee bean on campus and while we were at the door, she asked did I want anything I initially said no. But I remember bringing up hot cocoa earlier when we were talking and she mentioned that sounded good. So I changed my mind and asked her if she wanted one...then she said she had no money. So I said no problem I bought two and we sat for a little talked a bit more. Her mom came to bring her dinner because she was going to be there late with her sister for some project thing she has going on. And I had to get going because I have homework.

Funny I got out of class at 3:15 and I just got home...it was almost like a first date with her, that just happened. I didn't ask if she wanted to hang out again, I just wanted to get to know her and I know I'll see her again. I asked her if she was going to go to my game this Friday and she said "maybe, if you win"...well that makes no sense lol. She said "ok ok...I'll try to come. I know you'll win."

So ya, I think I may have a chance.

Congratulations bro. I'm happy for you man. And you got the next get-together planned out. You didn't mention it, but I'm assuming you got her number?

No number, we pretty much just met and I don't want to come off too aggressive...I figure if I do get a chance to hang out with her again I'll try talking/hanging out with her, ask her to hang out sometime and for her number.

Today was really unplanned and just out of the blue. I mean now that I really take a look at it, it was basically a first date. We both got to know each other over a drink, it even felt like a date. We both had fun, it was kinda cool .

I mean we have pretty much never talked before today. Really the only time I had a conversation with her was introducing myself and getting her name. That's it. Other than that we never talked. It was like we knew each other for a long time. I've never clicked with someone like this before.

Anyways my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and one of the guys on the team is as well that's one day away from mine and we've been talking about getting a party for both our birthdays. If we do she'll probably be there with her sister.

I'm kind of curious what she thought about us hanging out for that long...etc.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 02-12-08 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    No number, we pretty much just met and I don't want to come off too aggressive...I figure if I do get a chance to hang out with her again I'll try talking/hanging out with her, ask her to hang out sometime and for her number.

Today was really unplanned and just out of the blue. I mean now that I really take a look at it, it was basically a first date. We both got to know each other over a drink, it even felt like a date. We both had fun, it was kinda cool .

I mean we have pretty much never talked before today. Really the only time I had a conversation with her was introducing myself and getting her name. That's it. Other than that we never talked. It was like we knew each other for a long time. I've never clicked with someone like this before.

Anyways my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and one of the guys on the team is as well that's one day away from mine and we've been talking about getting a party for both our birthdays. If we do she'll probably be there with her sister.

I'm kind of curious what she thought about us hanging out for that long...etc.
    Nice bro. It sounds like y'all really clicked. Congrats man.

Can you do me a favor and check my "Second Date" thread and read my last post about the phone call and let me know what you think? Thanks man.

1averagejoe, I'm glad to see you update this thread. Now for my critique:

you did several things wrong. First, you didn't ask for the girl's number. If you talked to her for an hour and made her laugh the entire time, then you had the perfect opportunity to get her digits. Don't worry about coming off too aggressive. If anything, you weren't aggressive enough. The girl was giving you signs and you failed to pull the trigger.

second, you didn't invite her to meet up again. You mentioned that it felt like a date. Who has fun on a date and doesn't ask to meet up again? Also, you have to understand that every girl is different. So the same strategy won't work on all of them. While appearing indifferent might work with certain girls, it won't help you with the shy ones.

third, you shouldn't have paid for the girl. Not only did you set the precedent that you will always pay, but her behavior at the coffee shop was questionable. What normal person doesn't know how much money they have on them? Does she not carry a credit card either? I've seen this stunt pulled before by girls who don't want to pay. I would have called her out on it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast