+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My dreams can be so bizarre!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

My dreams can be so bizarre!

I just had a dream last night where my girlfriend and I were in this kind of videogame with zombies, and at the end I was holding this zombie from behind and trying to slice her throat, but for some reason couldn't effectively cut her head off, and my girlfriend didn't have the appropriate weapon to do so, so we ended up half cutting off the zombies head.

Thing is, zombies are a very common occurrence in my dreams. Like, I have zombie dreams all the time, not all that I can remember right now. They're not particularly horrifying, but usually pretty gory.

The only nightmares I seem to have involve water/drowning, but not zombies.

I once had a dream where I watched a woman get torn to pieces by these big dogs because we wouldn't open the stairwell doors for her. There was a small window where we watched as she begged and pleaded to let her out, and then she started screaming violently as the dogs got to her.

This was all after I had a shootout and promptly blew a hole in another woman's head that was out to get me.

And as I mentioned in another thread, I mouth raped a Catholic priest who had molested little boys, and he ended up turning into a snake I was f*cking in the mouth but never actually hurt me.

My dreams are so violent.

Today at noon I rested on my bed and closed my eyes just for the moment, and right when i did so I saw someones eyes. Never seen those eyes before. And I wasn't asleep. It was just a flash, first from profile, then face to face, slow blink. It was very weird because it came so sudden.
    Last edited by boobaa; 19-10-08 at 12:06 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

boobaa....someone's watching yyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuu!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Maybe you've been watching too much Resident Evil or Land of the Dead movies(lol)
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I dreamed that my penis was getting bigger and bigger, then suddenly I was floating like a air balloon, as I'm holding on to everything to not come upstairs where there is some monster making horrible noises up there, right before I went through the door I saw a hug eye and I woke up

Zombies are a very frequent occurence in dreams, me and my friends had so many of them. It's very hard to attach meaning to this since it's so open to interprettation. But I'm beginning to suspect that from psychological point of view it can be interpretted as "me versus the world" scenarios. Where the world is these violent, mindless, irrational zombies out to get us and we / us are the self which we need to protect.

Though, as far as dreams go, I believe that they are just virtual scenario recreations (like in the matrix) with function to drive a response. This can be explained in way, if someone pissed you off during the day and you felt like ripping their head off, but couldn't for obvious reasons, the dream will come and give you that opportunity to release the suppressed emotion. This could be one reason why violent dreams are repeated often.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I would wake up in a cold sweat if I had dreams like that, Frasbee. They sound horrible.

I often have a recurring theme of tidal waves and tornadoes in my dreams. If I'm on the beach in a given dream, a tsunami is sure to strike or if I'm in a field, chances are a tornado is going to appear on the horizon line.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Tedel Guest
    Well, I agree those dreams come from watching/playing Resident Evil too much. The priest rape is just your indignation of hearing some priests have done that in the US.

A dream is supposed to be a way your subconscious mind has to get rid of some pressure. But well, what do psychologists know about people after all... Actually, should there be someone who once damaged my life a lot, he was a psychologist.

Take it easy, Fras... At least you have only dreams, I have premonitions, some very ugly ones. I've dreamt a friend was raped and the girl was actually raped that same early morning... just to mention ONE. Those are shocking things.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, you always seem to be talking about zombies. Weirdness. I've never had a zombie dream and I don't want to.

I have a lot of violent dreams about psychopaths breaking into my house and trying to kill me. Or evil spirits. They're pretty disturbing. I had a dream the other night that I was down in the basement of this house watching this psycho kill people in the most horrific of ways....I can't even describe. Then he saw me and started chasing me through the neighbourhood. Eventually he caught up with me. Right as he was about to run me through with a machete I woke up. Terrified.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did I ever post my dream about how I died twice in one dream?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had once written down this one dream...don't remember where, but basically, by the end, I climbed up this ladder into an attic where I found my oldest sister hung, her face in a very grotesque contorted fashion.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Last night I had a dream that a married woman was going down on me. I stared at her wedding band the entire time and it was such a turn on for some reason.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Last night I had a dream that a married woman was going down on me. I stared at her wedding band the entire time and it was such a turn on for some reason.
    Unfortunately I rarely have wet dreams anymore, nocturnal emissions, yes, but a nice dream to accompany them? Rare to never.

I used to have them all the time when I was in junior high.