+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am weird (^_^) (V)

I am weird (^_^) (V)

Ok, this is basically just a babble post but blah.

I am considered retarded by some people
    I am considered a genius by some people
    What would that make me be than?

I am overweight
    I am more fit than ever
    Does that mean I should worry?

I am the most studious person ever
    I never have a clean house
    Does that mean I'm lazy?

I have many friends in life who would do anything for me
    I do not trust them
    Does that make me paranoid?

Lol I don't know, I've always felt so weird because I always said things the way I feel things should be said.

I eat... alot, yet I am always working out. I am overweight, but I am strong, so very strong. I love my body for I can be as fast as my friend, who dubbed me "The fastest fat man alive (lulz)". I am as my friend back when he was class president in high school says "The giant who walks through the hall with a smile on his face that brightens everyone's day". I am weird physically because of who I am.

I've never cared about my own life, but always care about other people. The people I care about though is the people who deserves to be cared about. The people I hate I show a false smile without them knowing my hatred and even one day betray them. Everyone loves me, I am always the one people look to for help of any kind, yet I prefer to stay by myself most of the time. I hate myself, but I only have myself to trust in this forsaken world. I am afraid of myself of what I know more than any other fear I have. I am weird because of my morals because that's who I am

I am afraid of the things I can not see or do not know, so I always wish to know. I thank the people who insult me so I know how I can make myself better. I curse my body if I fail instead of cursing myself. I hate those who do not try, and I teach those who are cornered. Those who have fallen for me can not get me, but those who hate me are the ones I fall in love with. Why those who has tried to get me I can not feel anything for, but those who hates me I flirt with? I am weird and follow love where love shouldn't exists because that's who I am

I am always making myself a better person. Studying, working out, learning through everyday. I hate to lose more than anything. I wish to protect those who are treated unfairly, yet I have no sympathy for those who dug their own grave with their hands. I do not care how I act or to who I act around with. Those who stop me from my goals or keep me from being happy I hate. I am weird and act both stupid, only to be intelligent when I need it because that's who I am

I hate myself
    I love myself
    I fear myself
    I pity myself

That's how I think I am. Who I am though I always ask myself. Most people can say off a reference "this person acts just like me" or "this person knows how I feel", but anyone else I feel is not me because they don't think like I do that's why I follow my slogan

The more humane you are, the less control you have.

I don't care what I do, as long as there is reason on my act. Is it worth hurting others because you want to hurt them? No, because they have not done anything to hurt you. Is it worth hurting others because they have hurt you? Yes, but never should you take ones life because if they done something terrible to you. Instead, take all what they hold dear because in the end, they will hurt more than anything and could ever kill themselves.

I am weird, and I never have any regrets.

This is my way of thinking. Is it weird? Is it dark? Is it common? I just want to hear comments because people have called me weird all my life and enjoy having me around because they never know what I do next.

A bit of ADD perhaps.
    Don't expect anything.

Maybe :3 but meh, I'm happy with who I am. Besides, I'm just glad that I'm not shy though, those people annoy me when they say something like "oh my life is so horrible and blahhh blahhh blahh" and I act sympathetic unless it's been more than a day and they're still going "oh my life is horrible" then I usually am like "GOD DAMN YOU WOMAN! QUITE BITCHING AND (blah blah blah from myself) GOD DAMN!" Then they usually tell me "but I don't want to lose them as my friend" or "I don't want to lose my job" or "blahhhhhhhh" and if you are unhappy with your job, why live your life with something you hate? Hell living a poorer life with a job that you love is better than living a first class life with satan as your boss.

PS: If anyone cares about what happened in my other post about that girl, I just said "**** it" and stopped talking to her. She lost my attention when she decided to quit college in order to help her boyfriend who she "hates" so much. I mean seriously, why give your life away for anyone other than yourself out of sympathy? Because even though she says the things he has done and how bad he is to her, she won't let go. Really clingy apparently. People like that pisses me off more than anything >.>
    Last edited by Zatguy; 19-10-08 at 05:54 AM.

I'd say you're weird but not special in anyway. Infact you could say mentally I was a bit like you but read through everything you wrote there. It seems you know the answers to your own questions.

tbo you sound like everybody else. you're fake, you need to be liked, you like people who hate you (thats really about power there...you want them to like you and then you'll drop them when they do)

you have to be the best...no explanation needed.
    you have no sympathy for people who you say 'dug their own grave' - thats society's rules isn't it??? anyone who doesn't behave is an outcast. you're exactly like everybody else.

maybe you're called weird coz you're the only one that admits it.

you're not weird....you're a typical competitive, fake, selfish, unsympathetic human being...dawg
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 25-10-08 at 07:15 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching