+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage?

No Sex Before Marriage?

Hi there,

Since recently, I have a girlfriend. She's really great, in every aspect, she's cute and kind and generous. Though we are both minors, we look like and behave like adults.

Herself and I were talking about sex the other day. We've been together for only several days now. She said that she doesn't want to have sex before marriage.

My question might sound stupid, but is there any way to "persuade" her into opposite? I'd really like to make love with her, she's adorable. What is the probability that she'll "let me do it" ?

Thank you all,

Seek professional counseling if you want to persuade a woman to break her values.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsI View Post
    Hi there,

Since recently, I have a girlfriend. She's really great, in every aspect, she's cute and kind and generous. Though we are both minors, we look like and behave like adults.

Herself and I were talking about sex the other day. We've been together for only several days now. She said that she doesn't want to have sex before marriage.

My question might sound stupid, but is there any way to "persuade" her into opposite? I'd really like to make love with her, she's adorable. What is the probability that she'll "let me do it" ?

Thank you all,
    Has she had sex before?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I don't think you should try and persuade her, but I'd say that the girls who use this line fall into two camps: those who are serious about it and those who aren't. Hopefully your girlfriend is in the latter category. I'd say the odds would be in your favour.

But don't pressure her, otherwise you'll end up with a shitty experience for both of you.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Enjoy being a minor. You have your whole life to do adult things. The probability that she will 'let you do it' is very low.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe