+ Follow This Topic

Thread: anyone have any comments on this?

anyone have any comments on this?

Should I be concerned that my boyfriend posts comments girls on myspace that he has had sex with in the past. He posts comments such as you look sexy, hot or ect. I really don't care about that too much because I do the same to some of my friends that are guys. But on one of these girls had a picture on her myspace of her mouth open and he posts a comment saying I have something you can stuff in there... and another comment he has left is on a girls picture where she looks like she is screaming he left a comment saying I have seen that face before haha shhsh. He rarely gets online and when he does its only for a few minutes. I am not worried about him cheating. Once in a while he will get text or calls from these girls and he will talk to them. Is this a normal thing that guys do? I know he isn't cheating and adore's me. We have a good relationship, live together and he always wants me to come hang out with him and his friends.

These are women he has dated? uuuhh... I don't think I'd be real happy about that. How would he feel if you said you had a nice warm, wet spot for your ex boyfriend's weiner?

Betty, his posting sexual innuendos on other girls' websites seems highly inappropriate and disrespectful towards you. I'd have a big problem with it myself. It's tacky and kind of slimy.

I have a feeling that it bothers you even though you didn't admit it. Have you talked to him about it?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

That is not cool.

I would have a very big problem with that.

The fact that you even have to ask if this is inappropriate is a big red flag to me. In what bizarro world is this kind of shit okay? Anybody else give or take this kind of crap?
    Spammer Spanker

If I were you I would first confront him on the issue. See what he has to say and if he would stop. If you are unhappy with what he says I would leave him. It is wrong for him to do that.

Usually this is normal to guys. Seldom you can find guys who are faithful nowadays...Its not normal for both you that he has girls and you don't have guys. It should be fair, right?
    Ask him if what are you with and and what are those girls with him?

WOW! That is majorly wrong. I can't believe you are with this guy. he is a pig. Get rid of him. He is probably cheating on you. Why would he be doing this otherwise? Trust me. I'm a guy and this means that he's not interested in you.

What how did you come to so many "certain" conclusions from so little. And it certainly doesn't mean he's not interested in you, coming from a man, not a guy. As OP said they do have a solid relationship.

I will say that what he's doing is wrong seeing as he is in a relationship.
    But maybe its just his sense of humor, confront him before coming to any wild conclusions.

Relationships need communication to be successful.
    Last edited by excowho; 22-10-08 at 01:24 AM.

Maybe i'm a little over the top about these things but i think that is completely out of order!! Have you asked how he would feel if you were doing the exact same. If you don't like it you should let him know how it makes you feel and he should put you feelings first!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by betty1002 View Post
    We have a good relationship
    I would rethink that, considering the amount of disrespect he's showing you here. Are you KIDDING me? If I caught my fiance doing that, I would be livid. I'd probably walk out of the house so I didn't kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    Usually this is normal to guys.
    No it's not. Unless they're disrespectful douchebags. I agree with what Giga said on this.....in what kind of bizarro world is this shit okay? Good lord, I can't believe what some women will put up with. Not acceptable.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    Usually this is normal to guys. Seldom you can find guys who are faithful nowadays...Its not normal for both you that he has girls and you don't have guys. It should be fair, right?
    Ask him if what are you with and and what are those girls with him?

Ok I take umbrage with this comment and I am not male.

I don't think that it is seldom that you find guys who are faithful. I think cheating is prevalent in both sexes. Of course there are a few bad eggs out there but don't taint all men with this type of generalisation.