+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She picked up the last of her stuff

She picked up the last of her stuff

After she picked up the last of her stuff, she went and put a picture on the front of her myspace of her kissing a guy.

After 3 years, and through everything together. Is she trying to make me jealous, or hurt me really bad?

I am sticking to no contact, as I'm sure it will just hurt things worse, i've deleted everything out of my life, but it's very hard knowing the person you love is acting like this, and we planned to have children together. I suppose it's just time to move on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jcali View Post
    After she picked up the last of her stuff, she went and put a picture on the front of her myspace of her kissing a guy.
    Who cares & why are you looking anyway? A photo like that is tacky, IMO.

NC is the way to go, stick to your guns.

i went through the same thing. cept her pic was of another guy kissing her.
    it hurts man, it really does. you just need to ignore it as much as possible, go out with ur friends have fun, and laugh as much as possible. go find something funny to watch. laughing makes u feel so much better.
    i didnt stick to the no contact and instead i bitched my brains out and told her off a million times. i wasnt just gonna let it go that easily, so i put her through hell, just like she was doing to me.

oh well.
    stay strong man.

Yea I'm sure Im heading that way myself except I'm the one moving out of the house we bought..Im still sleeping there on the couch for the time being but I plan on leaving once my name is off of the mortgage. Until then warcraft, friends, and other women. Go meet some ladies and let em build you back up and on your way back to the top man you more than likely will come across a great woman that will appreciate the years of time your willing to give to one person assuming she can give you all you need and you can return the favor...6 years of love and devotion and now I'm leaving our house to start all over again. It's a hard thing man to deal with but it makes you a stronger person. Use it to motivate yourself to do something great so that she regrets letting you go..and find someone who wont let you go to make it even worse. She'll kick herself in the ass later for it.

Man im got to tell you im real young but i can say i know what thats like it hurts and i know it hurts im hurting myself but your best bet is to wake up in the morning and tell yourself everything happens for a reason and when you wake up think to yourself "yesterdays history tommorows a mystery and today is a gift" and put a smil on and live life.....lifes short and every second wasted on sadness is a second of happiness you cant get back so keep your head up man and remembr what i said.....good luck and i hope i was a help to you