+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need help:) i'm shy

i need help:) i'm shy

I like this guy, but the problem is he's my brother's friend and i mean we say hi in the hallway but i am like really nervous to start a convo with him because i'm worried that he will think i'm stupid or something.
    I don't know how to talk to him and i'm scared that he might tell my brother then i will get in trobule so should i just move on?

The universal way to stirke up a cronversation with *anyone* is humor. Don't go telling jokes or anything, but if you can get in a situation were you can make him ro people near him laugh, then you have his respect, if not admiration. Try it!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    youre just afraid of rejection. however, he might tell his brother and it might feel funny, but the truth of the matter is, what have you got to lose? so what if you get rejected, but if you don't, you'll be that much more ahead.

and starting up a converstation? it will depend on the situation, but simply by saying hi occasional, he won't think any differently of you. he already knows your brother so that actually might help the situation. start by talking to your brother about it and see what he has to say. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ask your brother if he's attached, thats more impt than anything else

=)

if he's avaliable, ask him out on a date. guys are usually accomodative

=)
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

People starting conversations is a pretty damn natural thing and you will not get into trouble for talking.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control