+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going to happen now...

What is going to happen now...

The past few days my girlfriend hasnt really been talking to me when were together. This has happend like 4 times now and I'm not sure what to do. Everytime I start to try to talk about something and break the silence she will give me a 1 word response and that will be it... So I decided that if she wanted to talk that I would let her start it. When she finally called me last night she was quiet (er than usual) and she said that she doesnt understand why I like her and that she doesnt think she loves me. She has had relationship troubles in the past so IDK if shes afraid to get too involved or what... I said I still loved her and asked her if all the times she said she loved me if she was lying... She didnt know. I asked her if she wanted to break up and she said no... I have no idea what she is thinking...

I just had the same thing happen to me, and I panicked at first. I have read a lot, and I think you should instigate a time apart from her for about a week. But before you do this listen to some other advice as well.

Okay, it could be a little hard to do because we have 7/10 classes together =P but yeah, please keep the advice coming :]