+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "Custom-fit" condoms.

"Custom-fit" condoms.

They're called "They-Fit" condoms. Cause there's not ONE penis size. Here's an article discussing them.

I've only put on ONE condom in my life. My friend gave it to me as a joke when I told him I had a girlfriend. I tried it on, and it was tight to the point of irritating and I had to take it off cause it literally hurt. So I think whenever I need to give them another shot, I might try these. Here's the article.

Alexi

[url]http://www.the-penis-website.com/condom.html[/url]

Plus, this now gives us an official way of measuring! WOOHOO!

oh well then-that presents a new opportunity for men! WAHOO and for women...wait Alexi this could be a good thing OR a bad thing here...

And thank you for sharing with us that condoms are too tight for you! Guess we all KNOW NOW that Alexi's got a big pecker!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I don't know what size condoms they were. My friend DID tell me that he thinks he's smaller than most. So maybe they were some brand/model that fits him and I'm just average (or at least bigger than him).

How's THAT for spoiling your thoughts?!

Damn you ruined my image of you! (lol) maybe it was a finger cot? kidding...just kidding...

Well I think the whole idea of a condom fitting tight is just that-its suppose to! You wouldnt want the damn thing slipping off every stroke...stroke oops gotta slide it back on! Stroke-ah damn this thing...kinda would ruin the moment! Keep them tight!

Yeah. But not so tight that it hurts you. That doesn't serve any purpose. You want a "just right" fit.

hell I wouldnt know ALexi-I dont wear those things...but i wonder what a womans condom feels like...hmmm? But I guess youre right-you wouldnt want it to cut off your circulation...i thought most condoms came in like the one size fits all category!

wait til you experience that damn thing breaking on ya! Theres one where after youre like "oh shit!" thats when its important to know your woman has herself taken care of in some way also! Hey by the way hows it going with the woman you met with the kids?

Hey by the way hows it going with the woman you met with the kids?
    We got in touch the next week and she says she'll be at a certain bar that saturday night. So I made plans with friends to go to the bar that night. Then she calls me that day (saturday)and says that her friends changed plans and decided to go to a different bar. Mine wouldn't change plans.

The next few times she called me, then told me she had to go for a second (like watching a movie when I called her or had to take care of an errand or someone else just called that she needed to talk to) and said she'd call right back, but didn't. So I figured she's playing some stupid hard to get gig and gave up on her.

About two/three weeks later I get a text message saying, "I guess ur mad at me. Why haven't u called?" So I call her and explain to her that if she says she'll call me right back, I expect to be called back. I told her I don't know what her deal was, but if someone tells me they're going to call me, I expect it. And when she DIDN'T call me back a few times, I figured that she had just decided not to and chaulked it up to her not wanting to go out with me. She apologized and said that was not the case, just that she forgot to call back.

So I said, "Allright. Since YOU'RE the one who has kids and has more time constraints than me, YOU decide what day to make plans for. I just ask that you let me know ahead of time so that I can make sure I don't plan anything else on that day." So we planned on Sunday to hang out tonight (she asked if another couple that she knew could come with us as a double date and I said sure. I figured she's probably bringing them along as some sort of safety thing in case I'm a psycho. She doesn't know me from one seeing as we've NEVER hung out). Then I get a call last night saying that the other couple doesn't have enough money to go out with us and neither does she so she's canceling (cause the Lord knows that mini-golfing really IS that expensive.) But then she texts me saying please don't think she's blowing me off.

I'm thinking that after about four weeks of non-returned phonecalls, canceled meetings, and just the general hassle, I'm deleting this one from the cellphone. It's not worth the aggravation. Sounds like she's playing some silly little game to get ME to call HER. Twice (TWICE!!!!) she's called me, let the cellphone ring once, then hung up not calling back (I think trying to get me to call her and say, "did you just call?")

Sorry Squirrel. I was willing to give her the shot, but she obviously wasn't willing to take it.

Alexi

What is her deal? That is messed up! Ya you did give it a shot! I think shes playing games-BS! Youd think shed be more open to things and going out and getting out but what the hell is that-calling you and then hanging up? Well Alexi-shes already given you a track record that shows she doesnt have respect for you...I dont think its intentional..but shes got some issues. I wouldnt want to date someone who pulls that!

Yea Id take her off your cell-she doesnt deserve your attention any more! You tried! Women can be such a pain in the ass hey? (ok let me clarify this SOME women)
    Well I give you credit for trying it out! One more experince behind your belt! But NOT all women are nuts...trust me.

Go ahead and try those They-Fits ... They are the only ones I have ever been comfortable with - and I've tried some 30 different types in the one year I had to use a condom with my g/f.

Normal XXLs usually just add a few extra millimetres - still ouch.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why not go one size bigger next time? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I hate it when condoms are used.. but then again... it's safe..

I hate condoms too - I have only used a condom I think twice in my life - and the normal size is not tight to the point of pain - and its not loose to the point of falling off - actually - I have to roll them on with a little extra force and then the first time i took one off I pulled the tip and the ****er did not come off and it snapped back and got me pretty damn good - that shit hurt for like 3 hours - the next time i used a condom i rolled it off the way i put it back on and got all my cum all over my hands - nasty...

So yeah - I hate condoms and i doubt i will ever yuse one ever again - I will just have to find a girl that wouldn't mind finishing sex with me shooting in her face or mouth or ass... ...

hehe billy...