awww you shouldn't have banned him. he is basically stating his point and this is what we want right?? hahaha

well peshkunta, if you come back under a different sn or whatevers, this is basically it. considering this IS a love forum, and not an advertising agency, we have our regulations not to allow links that don't refer to our site. it might seem like we don't give a **** when in actually i don't really care. hey, i am that heartless bastard that is careless and doesn't really care if i die tomorrow of if my friends die an excruciating death. yes i am that one that will come into your house in the middle of the night and steal, that's right, steal your child only to hide them away and rape then about a thousand times till i'm satisfided. basically i'm your missing what i'm f*cking saying. sure signing a petition is in the best interest of these dying people but like i said, the people who take their lives won't care about a million signatures of people they don't know. it's time to face reality. you might think that you're doing your part, but you're only wasting your time. raverboy