+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused but scared

i dont think she feels the same

Hey everyone, new to the forum but seems like a good place to get the advice i need.

Here's the issue:
    I'm a high school student and I've been with a girl on and off for two years now, but lately I'm not sure if i feel the same about her anymore. Things she does are starting to get on my nerves and its almost daily that we end up getting mad at each other for no reason. If she is in a perfectly fine mood and then something happens and I'm not around, but then later see her and notice she's not in a good mood, naturally I ask whats wrong and she just says "nothing...its fine don't worry about it" no matter how much i ask she always tells me the same thing. I've thought about breaking up with her but I couldn't handle seeing her with someone else and I know she couldn't see me with anyone else. I love her. but not all the time...anything you say can help. thanks.
    Last edited by rsinal; 23-10-08 at 11:06 AM.

Both of you, how young?

As what you have stated that
    I couldn't handle seeing her with someone else and I know she couldn't see me with anyone else.
    You have to learn to let things go though its hurts but you have to.

Why not have a call-off.
    Set her free for a short period of time.
    If both of you find it difficult then be with it other again.
    Don't Get Me Wrong

we're both 17.
    and we just got off a break about 2 weeks ago. during the break we were still seeing each other just not doing things as boy friend and girlfriend but i've thought about seeing her with someone and i just couldn't handle it. Especially with a guy who i know would go for her as soon as she was single. Dude is supposed to be my boy but he pushes it when he jokes about her.

breaks don't work 98% of the time (its a fact look it up). But seriously, don't do those.

well thats the thing, we've been on and off for this long with no one in between. I just don't think she feels as strongly as i do. Its always me going for the kiss or hug or anything. only time she wants to kiss me is if im mad and shes tryna butter me up or something. if we kiss its because i kiss her, not she kiss me...

I agree with rsinal.
    I am a spammer. Also an asswipe.

Here is the simple fact, at 17 most relationships don't end up working out past the end of high school. Unless someone gets pregnant...and even then it is usually a bad situation because both people involved are immature.

You both need to grow up. You're going to be jealous of someone else dating her if you break up, not because you love her, but because in some way you feel she is your possession. She's not your's, and you are not her's.

Being "in love" is not just about that tingling feeling you get in your groin, or your stomach for that matter, it is about commitment to each other, it is about sharing life, sharing good and bad times, about caring for each other no matter how you feel at the moment, it is about selflessness not selfishly looking for what you aren't getting. Love is much deeper than what you have experienced at this point...all you have right now is a kind of friendship with a bit of physical side dish. You aren't even close to being ready to be "in love" because you are both selfish, childish, immature 17 year old hormone driven kids.

Is your plan for this girl to marry her? Commit to her? Have babies with her? Work a full time job and bring home the bacon so that she doesn't have to abandon your children by being a working mother? Are you prepared to commit to raising children...which in and of its self is a totally thankless and selfless act? No. You aren't ready for any of that, so trying to say that you are "in love" with this girl, and that you can't see her with anyone else is a load of crap. Get over it. Focus on your school work, going to college and getting a good job, then focus on finding someone to be "in love" with and committed to.

Puss