+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello from Florida & a question.

Hello from Florida & a question.

Hey everyone,
    My name is Maria and I'm 20 years old. The reason i'm on here is because no matter how much i may read or the advice i may get, the male mind still confuses me.

Long story short, I met someone. He is 26, a bodybuilder, works full time and goes to school for EMT as well. We spent all last weekend together and things went great. However, throughout this week he hasnt been calling much. We have spoken a few times and he has said we should make plans for this weekend, but we havent set any official plans yet. Today, he has not called at all. He seems to be acting different than this past weekend, which he mentioned more than once how much fun we had. My question is whether he is losing interest for some reason i may be unaware of, or whether this is just him backing off to see how I react or playing a game like some people say he may be. Opinions anyone?

I know you've probably heard this before... and it is not anything against you or made to make you feel bad. But he is quite a bit older than you and has accrued so much more experience in life in general than you have. Have you spent any time with guys... just as friends? This would probably be the best way to grow accustomed to the way guys think... since there just isn't enough room or time here to fully disclose what it means when a guy does this or that.

As much as he may love you, the difference in age and level of maturity will leave a considerable gap that may or may not be bridged --- this is highly dependent on how you are naturally. Relationships may succeed or fail because of or in spite of the age difference. In your case, I really don't know how it will fair, especially since I do not know you or your boyfriend. I do wish you the best though.

Whateva the reason..its better u slow too...!! might work for him to turn around and come after u...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you've been dating or known him for a freaking week... regardless of what it is.. don't you think that you're expecting too much in the beginning??

the man mind is very simple to understand, we want pussy. there are those that will treat you nice to get it, and there are those that will lie to get it. you have to be able to differentiate the difference, that's all.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...