+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lucky that my breasts are small and humble

so here's my insecurity showing but do all guys prefer smaller boobs then?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. Guys have varying tastes. Decent guys don't set their physical preferences in stone.

Tough as it may be, try not to worry about it, Sleepy-head. You're lovely just as you are. Besides, look at it this way: do you really want a relationship with a guy who wouldn't have given you a chance prior to a boob job? If your current breasts ward off certain men you're better off without them anyhow.

However, if you absolutely, positively can't look at it that way, then yes, get your operation. If that's the only thing that will make you comfortable then you have to do it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Like gribble said...it's a preference thing. But I know most guys that wouldn't turn down a girl because of her cup size. Any guy that would turn down a girl because of her breasts being too small is probably a douche bag that wants to slip his dick between them.

I love small breast, I think they're cute. And yes, you're insecure about yourself. This is another reason I don't feel surgery is a good thing for you. People who usually feel insecure about one part of their body tend to have other things. And some, not all, but some have a tendency to go back again for more surgeries. You need to work on yourself before you have someone else work on you.

And lastly...do you have any idea how much those boob jobs run? That's something you don't go cheap on either, you want a good doctor, because there are a few things that can go really wrong and bad.

Silicone breasts look beautiful but don't feel as good as they look, unfortunately. I'm a sucker for small, peaky breasts.

Anyway, you shouldn't be worrying much about it. Anatomically speaking, a woman is the whole package.

That big breast thing is as big as a fallacy as that whole penis size thing. It's getting so ridiculous too, with the enhancement/enlargement pills.

An A-cup is big enough for most guys. Appreciate that you even have those. Some girls are flat chested, have breast cancer, or their titties are big, floppy, and saggy. Your boobs are big enough, don't give into your insecurities and get breast plants. It says a lot about a person who gets plastic surgery. And guys usually prefer small yet real boobs, to the bigger, fake ones. I mean, how unattractive would it be to you if you found out that your current bf, all though his size was perfect for you, was taking penis enlargement pills?

Mmm boobss

thanks everyone...
    I am actually putting a lot of thought into it. I do have a bf, so I guess I'm not that bad
    One thing that did worry me was the having kids and breastfeeding part.
    And I used to joke that if I ever breastfed, the poor kid would have to lie on a 90 degree angle in order to reach a nipple hehe.
    Thing is, after i have kids, I doubt I'll be motivated enough to pay attention to my boobs... I see kids right now as the end of "me" days.

Mind you, surgery, IF i ever have it, (I never bothered till now to ask for people's opinions) is a while off...

I don't see the point of getting a boob job after pregnancy if you're not going to get them before. You only want a boob job to get male attention right?

But, I think the more things you do to try to "fix" yourself, the more insecure you'll feel. Don't you want to prove to people that you're valuable and can get male attention despite your boob size?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    I don't see the point of getting a boob job after pregnancy if you're not going to get them before.
    Actually, I wouldn't suggest getting them before babies. As I alluded to earlier, I'm not sure how healthy it is to be having babies breast feed through implants, or if it is even possible. Besides, pregnancy often ruins breasts. It makes perfect sense to get them done after you are finished reproducing (if you want to have them done at all).

You only want a boob job to get male attention right?
    I have never heard a woman say she wanted breasts for male attention unless they were getting abnormally large ones. MsSleepy is only talking about a B cup here, which is only average at best, and perhaps still a bit under average.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Actually, I wouldn't suggest getting them before babies. As I alluded to earlier, I'm not sure how healthy it is to be having babies breast feed through implants, or if it is even possible. Besides, pregnancy often ruins breasts. It makes perfect sense to get them done after you are finished reproducing (if you want to have them done at all).
    Alright. But I would think most women who are reaching their 30s and 40s and are settled down with a husband and children wouldn't care about their looks as much as they were young because they aren't in the process of trying to find a new mate.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I have never heard a woman say she wanted breasts for male attention unless they were getting abnormally large ones. MsSleepy is only talking about a B cup here, which is only average at best, and perhaps still a bit under average.
    The fact that there is a "standard" put on breast size (below average, average, or above average) already implied a desire for validation whether she wants a pair of abnorally large boobs or "average" size ones.

You're ashamed of an A cup and you're ashamed of a fake B cup?.....
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

I think we should start a poll...

Save miSSleepy's boobs.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright. But I would think most women who are reaching their 30s and 40s and are settled down with a husband and children wouldn't care about their looks as much as they were young because they aren't in the process of trying to find a new mate.
    Sorry, but you'd be wrong.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    30 and 40 year old woman crave the cock too. I can tell. And I think it's great

I don't see the point of getting a boob job after pregnancy if you're not going to get them before. You only want a boob job to get male attention right?
    Didn't I already list a few reasons?
    I want the freedom to wear whatever I want.
    I LOVE lingerie, but it's very hard to find something appropriate.
    In order to wear clothes that aren't designed for 8 year olds, and in order to have some shape, I have to wear a padded B cup, which is sometimes uncomfortable.

I already have male attention and I already have a bf...

But, I think the more things you do to try to "fix" yourself, the more insecure you'll feel. Don't you want to prove to people that you're valuable and can get male attention despite your boob size?
    Maybe I already have proven that. I'm not that insecure. As I said earlier, I'm almost completely happy with myself.

I'm not in the process of trying to find a mate at the moment, but I haven't let myself go down the toilet just yet.

The fact that there is a "standard" put on breast size (below average, average, or above average) already implied a desire for validation whether she wants a pair of abnorally large boobs or "average" size ones.
    But there is a standard breast size...or an average breast size. It's a fact. Just as there is an average height, average income, etc etc. I don't think, though, that people need to be any average for validation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I think we should start a poll...

Save miSSleepy's boobs.
    hehehehe...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast