+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lucky that my breasts are small and humble

I commend Missleepy for being open about the topic and for seeking different perspectives before she does anything. These types of surgeries can be life-altering and deserve alot of thought rather than a snap decision.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Didn't I already list a few reasons?
    I want the freedom to wear whatever I want.
    I LOVE lingerie, but it's very hard to find something appropriate.
    In order to wear clothes that aren't designed for 8 year olds, and in order to have some shape, I have to wear a padded B cup, which is sometimes uncomfortable.
    So...you're getting a boob job so you can fill out clothes better?

Maybe I already have proven that. I'm not that insecure. As I said earlier, I'm almost completely happy with myself.
    Ok...if you say so...
    I'm not in the process of trying to find a mate at the moment, but I haven't let myself go down the toilet just yet.
    What do you mean by letting yourself go? What is there to let go of?

But there is a standard breast size...or an average breast size. It's a fact. Just as there is an average height, average income, etc etc. I don't think, though, that people need to be any average for validation.
    The reason there is such thing as average income is help the government keep track of the labour market and how well people are living and the fact that there is such thing as average height is to help people keep track of whether people are getting enough nutrition. There's a legitimate reason behind them. Can you explain to me what the purpose is behind having a standard breast size except to get people to buy more products and services (like boob jobs)?

Are you sure...you are not in denial?

Are you intent on proving that I'm an insecure little girl who is thinking of getting a boob job for dumb reasons? Lay off already, i think I know my situation a little better than you

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    So...you're getting a boob job so you can fill out clothes better?
    Is it really as simple as that, or do you just not get it?

The reason there is such thing as average income is help the government keep track of the labour market and how well people are living and the fact that there is such thing as average height is to help people keep track of whether people are getting enough nutrition. There's a legitimate reason behind them. Can you explain to me what the purpose is behind having a standard breast size except to get people to buy more products and services (like boob jobs)?
    The better word is average. You cannot deny that there is an average almost everything. The UK, for example, has, on average, a larger breast size.
    I don't know what point you're trying to make here. By 'below average' it means that i have smaller boobs than the majority.

Are you sure...you are not in denial?
    about what? I've already put my heart on my sleeve with this thread.

Are you intent on proving that I'm an insecure little girl who is thinking of getting a boob job for dumb reasons? Lay off already, i think I know my situation a little better than you
    And I thought you want others to give you more insight. If you're really clear about your situation, then whats the point of posting a thread about it? If you're going to post a public thread then you're going to get public scrutiny. It's inevitable. Plus, scrutiny is not really a bad thing. You do want to make the best decision at the end right?

The better word is average. You cannot deny that there is an average almost everything. The UK, for example, has, on average, a larger breast size.
    I don't know what point you're trying to make here. By 'below average' it means that i have smaller boobs than the majority.

My point is that you're too stuck in boob sizes. There's no legitimate reason behind that. Lingerie companies work hand in hand with breast enhancement companies to reinforce the notion that you somehow need to have that perfect hourglass shape to be sexy, womanly and valuable. If you don't have that mold, then you need to reshape your body to have that. Now, that is completely different from reinforcing a healthy, non-obese and non-anorexic image. I think lingeries are pretty but I think when you're going to have sex with someone then you're going to take it off anyways. Plus, it isn't a good trade off if you're going to have to go through the financial trouble and health risk for it. And a naked body with confidence is equal to or more sexier than the lingerie itself.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boobs... lol

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    And I thought you want others to give you more insight. If you're really clear about your situation, then whats the point of posting a thread about it? If you're going to post a public thread then you're going to get public scrutiny. It's inevitable. Plus, scrutiny is not really a bad thing. You do want to make the best decision at the end right?
    I'm clear as to how I feel, and excuse me if I got a bit annoyed that you were insistent that I felt something I didn't, and then asked me if I'm in denial.
    There's a difference between scrutiny and seemingly hard-headed accusations. I've had a range of responses so far, but all of them gave me some credit as to my state of mind.

And yes I do want to make the right decision at the end. And your point is that i don't need to be something of a popular standard in order to be happy and sexy... I accept that.

Lingerie companies work hand in hand with breast enhancement companies to reinforce the notion that you somehow need to have that perfect hourglass shape to be sexy,
    ooo conspiracy theory.
    This is purely about my boobs, that's it.

Plus, it isn't a good trade off if you're going to have to go through the financial trouble and health risk for it. And a naked body with confidence is equal to or more sexier than the lingerie itself.
    that's a good point. And the health risks and financial aspect is something I've always been stuck on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla80 View Post
    Mmm boobss
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Boobs... lol

men

I'm clear as to how I feel, and excuse me if I got a bit annoyed that you were insistent that I felt something I didn't, and then asked me if I'm in denial.
    There's a difference between scrutiny and seemingly hard-headed accusations. I've had a range of responses so far, but all of them gave me some credit as to my state of mind.
    Well, whether they are accusations or scrutiny is debatable. Excuse me for being direct...I have always argued with force (I find it very effective).

And yes I do want to make the right decision at the end. And your point is that i don't need to be something of a popular standard in order to be happy and sexy... I accept that.
    good.

ooo conspiracy theory.
    This is purely about my boobs, that's it.
    Ok. But I don't think anyone would be caught up in their boob size without the aid of the media.

that's a good point. And the health risks and financial aspect is something I've always been stuck on
    Its good that you're putting a huge weight on that side of the argument...it shows how valuable you consider your health and your money. A complete bimbo wouldn't care much about either.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Psst... hey, MsSleepy... lastwish is Asian. Remember - Asians typically have smaller breast sizes. Maybe she's a little defensive?

Anyway, I think smaller boobs are great if they are perky, but it's your body and your money.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Can we have a consensus as to whether there is a need for pictures for people to form an accurate opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Psst... hey, MsSleepy... lastwish is Asian. Remember - Asians typically have smaller breast sizes. Maybe she's a little defensive?

Don't you remember me posting about my insecurity about my breast size like ages ago? Thanks to you guys, I have completely neglected that insecurity.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah missleepy post a pic. You can fuzz out your head.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I still stand by my opinion that she shouldn't get implants.

I'm one of those guys that really doesn't notice a woman's chest unless my face is in them.

I honestly didn't realize shakira or gwen's chest size before it was mentioned and I agree they're both attractive. It's not just the boobs. I like smaller chests.

I agree post a pic.

I haaate photos like this:

no you are not getting bare boobies. If I was that brave, this thread wouldn't existed.
    I know... you can't see much.

but that's the point...bahahaha.

It's the best I can do right now. Even with the new spangled 5megapixel camera phone, it still chucks a shit when it's zoomed too much.

EDIT: this photo is going in a couple of days.
    Last edited by miSSleepy; 26-10-08 at 11:29 AM.

Damn...

I didn't know missleepy was hot. Do not, I repeat do not get boob implants. They look awesome as they are. There's plenty there. Your figure works perfect with your chest size. Do you work out?
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 26-10-08 at 11:44 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast