+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women like Virgin men?

Women like Virgin men?

Would like to know what women think of virgin men.. Men who are not gay...but somehow stayed off sex for till..maybe 23..

when women know a particular guy has been a virgin..does it turn them off or interest them further to explore and teach the NEW guy ur views pls..

depends on why he's a virgin and what kind of person he is.
    In general, I wouldn't care all that much.

We've had threads like this before...go check them out

My boyfriend and I are both virgins and we're both 25 yrs old. He's the 1st guy I ever done oral sex with, what's good about virgins is they are clean and you don't have to worry about STDs or AIDS(I'm very overly cautious when it comes to things like that). The disadvantage that experienced women have with male virgins is probably their lack of sex game. But some of these women can be patient enough especially if they really like the guy they can teach him. In my situation, my boyfriend and I are new to the sex world and we are both growing together and learning.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    depends on why he's a virgin and what kind of person he is.
    So don't tell me that in the end it doesn't matter, because it does.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    So don't tell me that in the end it doesn't matter, because it does.
    I said in GENERAL it doesn't matter...to me. If a guy is a virgin.
    Whether it matters to the actual virgin guy, that wasn't the topic of the thread.

EDIT: you edited your post...damn you.

I don't think it matters as long as the participant is enthusiastic and willing to experiment.

How can you say in general, when at the same time you ask a specific question about why he is a virgin? It does matter.
    Don't expect anything.

When a guy tells me he's a virgin, I get this sudden horny urge to take their virginity(LOL). I dunno, I guess it's cuz I'd be able to teach them a few tricks and make their first time something to remember in a good way. Plus, it's rare to find virgin guys really. So much guys down here are ****ing sluts.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    How can you say in general, when at the same time you ask a specific question about why he is a virgin? It does matter.
    you are taking this very personally.
    In general I take to mean as "with exceptions, but overall". I can very well say it and I have. I will make the assumption that it doesn't matter, until I find out "why". If the reason is some fault of character, then it does matter - not that he's a virgin per se, but the REASON he is a virgin.
    If the guy is a great person and I see no critical flaw on him, then him being a virgin would not matter to me at all.

And again... I'm talking about ME. It's subjective. You can't tell me what matters and what doesn't matter to me. If you have some problem with your own virginity, make another thread.

I don't take this personally, I just want to know where specific thoughts come from.

But you answered it, it DOES matter. You are just willing to be drunk and forget it, deep down you do care. Because mostly someone being drunk has lot to do with losing virginity, or taking it. Otherwise you would feel obliqued at something. Adventures happen when people are drunk.
    Last edited by boobaa; 25-10-08 at 11:07 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

My boyfriend was a virgin and I didn't mind. I actually liked it..i found it cute and kind of endearing. We're 19, btw.

There are some women out there who might hold it against the guy, but I think it's pretty individual to the woman. There are definitely some who don't mind or perhaps would even prefer a virgin or a guy with less experience, myself included. Although for me to come across a virgin guy who is my age would be rare. I'd feel like I found a unicorn.

With all the diseases out there, a virgin guy isn't always a bad thing.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

hey nish and star...and all de others..thanks for the feedback..looks like virgins are accepted.phew!;p

I've been a virgin for 29 years primarily because of religious indoctrination. In my grad-school years I got a lot more curious about science and reason and after much questioning eventually became an atheist. So originally my reason for being a virgin was because I thought sex before marriage was morally wrong, but now it is simply because I have not had a girlfriend between the time I deconverted and now.

I know other religious people my age who are still deeply convicted of the faith and are still "saving themselves" for marriage. They're not as hard to find as you might think, but finding an older man who is both a virgin and willing to have sex with you before marrying you is, as starbuck said, a bit like finding a unicorn. But search among the religious nuts and you'll find plenty of older virgins!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fishgreen6 View Post
    Would like to know what women think of virgin men.. Men who are not gay...but somehow stayed off sex for till..maybe 23..

when women know a particular guy has been a virgin..does it turn them off or interest them further to explore and teach the NEW guy ur views pls..
    No,only some freaks like OnlyVirgin but female versions and ...Indignant, she takes it all
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast