+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A spontaneous kiss?

Oh yer i didn't notice that bit, well i must have not taken it in.

Might it ruin our friendship if it doesn't go to plan though? and she does take it the wrong way. or is that just a risk that comes from it anyway?

Sometimes we gotta take risks in order to find out things. If it doesnt happen to go down the way you had hoped, I'd tell her it was just being friendly. Then the next time you meet, apologize for making her feel uncomfortable in any way and ask if you guys can just continue being friends.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Will i be able to tell the difference between it making her uncomfortable and her accepting it/ being happy with it?

Her reaction should pretty much tell you if it was a bad or good idea.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

She's told me that she wouldn't slap me (well not me personally, she wouldn't slap a guy who kissed her), so would it be something like her pulling back? Or a smile, or a kiss back if it was good?

I dont know what type of person she is, but Im pretty sure her reaction will tell you. Maybe she would pull back to let you off without actually trying to hurt your feelings. Or, maybe she'll like it and give you a smile. All you can do is hope for the best.

Go for it man!

You already know she thinks of a spontaneous kiss as a positive thing! Good luck, let us know what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Pietomb View Post
    Oh yer i didn't notice that bit, well i must have not taken it in.

Might it ruin our friendship if it doesn't go to plan though? and she does take it the wrong way. or is that just a risk that comes from it anyway?
    Ask yourself if it really is friendship? It can be but it sounds to me you really would like this girl. You sound sensible enough not to do anything stupid. I say true friends will still stay friends afterwards if it doesn't pan out as you had hoped.

Make sure the mood is right, if everything feels right then I still say just go for it. Just make sure your actions tell her you want to take your friendship further even if you're going to kiss her on the cheek or forehead etc.

If things do get awkward don't be quick to apologize because you really meant it let it rest until you guys meet up again.

Thanks for all your advice everyone, but i saw her tonight and i just couldn't do it. We were sat there cuddling, just the two of us, and i didn't do it then, and she rushed off at the end before i had the chance. Is there something holding me back inside? Or did she just rush off and not give me a chance?

Thanks for all your advice everyone, but i saw her tonight and i just couldn't do it. We were sat there cuddling, just the two of us, and i didn't do it then, and she rushed off at the end before i had the chance. Is there something holding me back inside? Or did she just rush off and not give me a chance?
    It's probably a bit of both. The first time u try something like that your mind is racing!.. but after one or two experiences, it will be that much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by snoz
    I say true friends will still stay friends afterwards if it doesn't pan out as you had hoped.
    I'll ditto this statement.. if you have a strong foundation to ur friendship it wont matter in the long run, although could make for some awkwardness in the immediate future. As a guy whose been there before though, go for it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks for all your advice everyone, but i saw her tonight and i just couldn't do it. We were sat there cuddling, just the two of us
    This gal is into you. Yes, you are psyching yourself out. I am absolutely certain, so go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This gal is into you. Yes, you are psyching yourself out. I am absolutely certain, so go for it.
    What she said...cuddling isn't something friends really do.

you were cuddling?
    cuddling to me = interest
    since shes showing signs of interest, id go for the lips, but no tongue yet. just a sweet kiss. do it man.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

Haha i honestly hadn't thought of the cuddling as anything special. But then again we do kinda talk about other people whilst together, so that's probably why i never thought much of it.

But really is it a good idea? i guess i'm not worried about what shes like after cos she'll probably just ignor it if she doesn't like it. I really don't know what i'm worried about

Anytime we take risks in life, no matter how it turns out, we are always glad we took that risk.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast