+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A spontaneous kiss?

Aiyoo, being tall is one of the issues I had when kissing a girl on the cheek, the first two times I ended up kissing her ear instead. But the third time it was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    What she said...cuddling isn't something friends really do.
    haha I think it depends on where you come from. Me personally a hug and kiss on the cheek or playful cuddling doesn't really mean much (and it won't if you don't want it to). I mean I had a friend back in high school and we even say hi and good bye by kissing each other on the lips. Just something you get from hanging around with your italian friends and their family.

I was thinking about this the other day and I think all this behaviour is normal so long as there's no attraction between the two.

But obviously for you pietomb there's an attraction go for it! There's plenty of reasons for her to have left in a rush. I'd say you're confused and afraid as to where to go and she might be going through the same emotions.
    Last edited by snoz; 29-10-08 at 01:26 PM.

Well little update , saw her again, but really i am too shy dammit didn't do it then just after she left i really wanted to so was going to go back but decided not to.

However while we were talking i accidentally put my hand too high on her chest, and she pushed it down...no suprise, but then she was like one guy tried to feel her up and she pushed him away and the same with another guy... so is that really a not so subtle hint not to try anything? And would a kiss be something possibly slightly more acceptable than groping? ( i don't intend to do any groping just to let you all know)

yes, a kiss is much more acceptable..

Meh, just go down on her right there.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Pietomb View Post
    ... so is that really a not so subtle hint not to try anything?
    It's a hint saying back off my private parts. Take it from me even the girl you're with for years hates groping when she isn't in the mood for it.

How are you approaching her? perhaps if you set a date with her ask her out to something special which you guys don't normally do. When the moment feels right take her by the hand, look her in the eye then lean forward and kiss her.

You'll probably know way before the kiss part just by holding her hands and looking her in that way if it feels right.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

Hi,
    Put simply what are peoples views on a spontaneous kiss?

But more specifically... there's a girl whom i like, and i get to spend alot of time with her, just me and her, but i don't know how to tell her how i feel, so i thought a spontaneous kiss might show it? would that be a bad idea? I've asked her before in a round about way what she'd think if someone randomly kissed her and she just said she's think it was cute.
    The real problem i think comes, for me, from the fact that i'm a shy kinda guy, and she thinks i like someone else.

any advice would be greatly appriciated
    She did say she would this its cute so she kinda gave you a clue. If she was repulsed by you and thought you might be talking about yourself she would make it clear that she wouldnt like it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    However while we were talking i accidentally put my hand too high on her chest, and she pushed it down...no suprise
    Dammit, don't you just hate it when those 'accidents' don't work out?

So, you'll go for a grope but you won't swoop in for a kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

hehe true story

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

Haha it was a genuine accident for once Still not got round to it yet tho, had a chance today but have a feeling tis her time of the month so i thought not a good idea

Anyway another recent hint she's given me was that she doesn't like going out with guys cos she feels like it makes her close friends left out, or having a bf cuts into the time she can spend with her friends.

Is it just me or is she just been giving me hints about not trying anything?

I will get round to it tomorrow or monday just depends what happens before hand. I'm getting there tho

you can't KISS her during her time of the month?? Are you planning on moving pretty fast past the kissing? because otherwise I wouldn't worry about it!

No, tis just that she's in the worst mood in the world that i wouldn't try anything at the moment. She would have a huge go at me if i tried anything now.

You have an excuse for everything..

At this rate you will be friends forever and never have any chance with her.

Shit or get off the pot, my friend.

Well just a last update with respect to this one... It all went wrong every time i tried, so i just gave up and told her yesterday...now we're going out
    Thanks everyone for your help

omg about time lol well done man

did you kiss her though..in the end?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast