+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A spontaneous kiss?

A spontaneous kiss?

Hi,
    Put simply what are peoples views on a spontaneous kiss?

But more specifically... there's a girl whom i like, and i get to spend alot of time with her, just me and her, but i don't know how to tell her how i feel, so i thought a spontaneous kiss might show it? would that be a bad idea? I've asked her before in a round about way what she'd think if someone randomly kissed her and she just said she's think it was cute.
    The real problem i think comes, for me, from the fact that i'm a shy kinda guy, and she thinks i like someone else.

any advice would be greatly appriciated

Go for it! pucker those shy lips and plant one.

I've had a few moments like that but I think I just can't help myself sometimes and most of the time after that kiss the girl would say "I was just about to do the same thing"

If she does like you she's probably anticipating it. I think by asking her you unknowingly teased her! so go ahead and do it lol

I was on the receiving end once and to my surprise.. yep I was just about to do the same thing too. It's probably one of the most amazing moments when two people connect. oh and it will definitely ease that barrier you have of telling you or each other's feelings.
    Last edited by snoz; 25-10-08 at 10:09 PM.

Oo i think i really might have to give it a go, but, i go the brightest red when i do something embarrasing so might she not think me silly?
    Also we've both had plenty of chances, as we always seem to end up face to face just looking at each other, don't u think she might have tried something if she wanted to?

Or shall i just stop thinking about it and do it?? XD

There could be a chance you could embarrass her if it is unwanted. If I were you, I might start out with a peck on the cheek as a goodbye first. Take her hand, lean in and peck her on the cheek very quickly. See how she reacts to that first to gauge how receptive she is to physical contact.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I agree with Starbuck. Dont rush straight for the lips. When you guys are parting ways, a simple kiss on the cheek or on her hand is a sweet way of letting her know you're interested.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I just thought the lips straight away cos it's much easier to get there when we're sat next to each other. But if it's on the cheek, and non-awkward way for someone much taller (me) to get to her level from a hug? also doesn't a kiss like that say "i like you, but just as a friend" to people?

A kiss on the cheek for me shows you are interested but not trying to move fast. If a kiss on the lips is wanted, let her initiate it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

So a kiss on the cheek is a good idea? and patience :S But still how to get to her level without being awkward? she's probably about a head shorter than me, so when we say bye, we hug and she's close and i'm not that flexible lol. Or when it comes will i just be able to find a way?

During the hug as you're about to let go, kiss her on the cheek.

Ok thank you. Now i've got a week before i see her next so, got to try and not think about it and panic. Thanks again

well im 6'4 myself and if you with a shorter girl i would wry too much unless we are talking like over a foot or 13 inch difference. What I'd do is your arms down towards her waist, so that way she can lean back a little and you can lean in for the kiss. If all is well between you two, height wont matter

yeah... I wouldn't lunge in for a spontaneous tonguing.. rather just a peck somewhere

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    During the hug as you're about to let go, kiss her on the cheek.
    Do this, but then pull back slightly (stay close, tho) and ask her if that was okay. You have to follow up w/that kind of kiss. Make sure you look at her eyes.

If she goes shy, or says yes, then you're on. Remember, you want her to know you are interested, right? That cheek kiss alone could be confused as a 'just friends' kiss. You don't want to go there. And the good thing about it is that, if things go badly you can use the cheek kiss as a 'just friends' excuse yourself. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    yeah... I wouldn't lunge in for a spontaneous tonguing.. rather just a peck somewhere
    I'm not the kinda person who would go for the tonguing straight away so am safe there hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Do this, but then pull back slightly (stay close, tho) and ask her if that was okay.
    But what happens if she says it wasn't ok? Should i then apologise, because it'll be as we say bye, so the next time we meet would probably be awkward

In Indi's post, read the last statement. You could play it off as a friendly thing if things dont go down the way you had hoped.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast