+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 6 People Could Die And Nobody Cares!!!

peshkunta Guest

6 People Could Die And Nobody Cares!!!

I'M BEING KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM BY THE MODERATORS (Illusional and Squirrley)
    AND BEFORE I GO, I WANTED TO EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW, BEFORE THEY SHUT ME DOWN,
    AND START DELETING MY POSTS AGAIN. I'M ASKING THE MODERATORS NOT TO DELETE THIS AND LET YOU
    GUYS DECIDE IF I DESERVED TO BE KICKED OUT, ALTHOUGH EVEN IF THEY LET ME STAY, I'M GOING TO LEAVE ANYWAY.
    YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY.

I HAD POSTED RECENTLY A TOPIC NAMED "Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Where I was trying to get people to go and sign a petition that would help acquit six Bulgarian nurses of
    being executed by firing squad. Read about it here:

TO READ ABOUT IT GO TO SEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND TYPE "BULGARIAN NURSES PETITION" - THE MODERATORS WON'T LET ME POST EVEN THE NEWS ARTICLES.

I POSTED A LINK WITH THE PETITION and Illusional (moderator), deleted the link and left the news links, for "informational purposes." (later they removed those, too).
    I can't give you exactly what he said because the moderators, either him or Squirley deleted my whole thread. Illusional posted explaining that he deleted,
    the link with the petition and called it a "chain letter", even though he probably EVEN DIDN'T LOOK AT IT!!!
    I WAS SHOCKED AT THAT and posted this in return:
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************
    This is not a chain letter you ****ING SELFISH bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is someone's life we are talking about - it could've been yours.
    Stop thinking about your small-ass-selfish, insignificant problems and help someone for real at least once in your life. This forum sucks!!!!! When you need help most you cant get it. I've been here for a while now and have had responses to my stupid little selfish questions, and now when I really need your help, this is what I get.

You should not be a moderator Illusional. Your compassion is Illusional, too and a person like that should not be moderating a love forum!!!!!!!
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************
    On this post I got a response from Squirrley, WITH THE TITLE, and I quote, "It's great to be ALIVE" Can you believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was basically saing how could I insult Illusional, blah, blah... and that she wants to delete my post, but will "leave it" on so that "others" (you guys) can read it and see how "horrible" it is.

I POSTED THIS IN RETURN:
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************
    You are pathetic!!!

I can not believe there is people as ignorant and selfish as you!!! This forum is useless! No freedom of speech!

You are playing with people's lives! And one day when you are laying on your deathbed, dying of cancer, don't be wondering, "Why is this happening to me?"
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************
    BUT, SHE DIDN'T LEAVE IT AS SHE SAID SHE WOULD. SHE OR ILLUSIONAL DELETED MY POST!!!

I DON'T THINK IT WAS RIGHT NOT TO LET YOU DECIDE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL ABOUT THIS AND NOT BE ABLE TO HELP IN SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE.
    AND ALSO KNOW OF THE REACTION OF YOUR MODERATORS(THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE COMPASSIONATE AND HELP YOU). I'M POSTING
    THIS EVERYWHERE BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE THAT IT WILL GET TO YOU. BECAUSE MOST LIKELY THEY (THE MODERATORS) WILL DELETE IT LIKE
    THEY DID THE FIRST TIME.
    I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM BECAUSE THOSE TWO PEOPLE HAVE SHOWN ME THEY HAVE NO HEARTS. WHO WOULD WANT
    A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE AS SELFISH AND HEARTLESS AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE AND TAKE CARE
    TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COMPASSION FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND REALLY CARE!!!!!!! Jay-Tea, Killerbabe, PandaCivic, Tooxshort, Pretender, Shafkore,it's been nice, guys.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 20-05-04 at 03:25 PM.

Too much drama for me.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i second that one. Oh adminstrator!!!! Please relieve us mods from this?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha you make me laugh because you're such a baby. everywhere is this world people are dying constantly. whether it be poor nurses or those poor bastards in africa. the point is that death is a part of life. the holocaust was uncalled for, yet whether you wanted to petition that or not, people still died. you might think that i'm uncaring and that i don't give a f*ck about anything, but the truth of the matter is that what will a peice of paper will a million or a billion signatures d??? absolutely nothing. if people want to kill for what they believe in then they will. sadam didn't care about what people thought, he just killed as he pleased. no petition or even another country would have stopped him unless war was declared. so it's about time that you wake up and actually think about reality instead of getting mad at people half way around the world. besides, i didn't delete you post, i actualy wanted to see what you would have replied to me however this thread is fine. i won't ban you because i like having people around that have different opinions that i. and lastly, i don't care what you actually think about me or any of the mods here, hence any of the other members. you're just another stanger that i met online. big deal. raverboy

My grandmother died of cancer. Why should I sign your petition when you don't donate or help out with cancer societies? My friend died from a drunk driver. Why should I sign your petition when you don't donate or help out with MADD? My uncle (on the father's side) is currently homeless in Puerto Rico. Why should I sign your petition when you don't give your time to habitat for humanity?

See what I'm getting at?

Oooooh, Alexi wins by a longshot. Very well played my good man.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because... those nurses are dying and we should sign the petition. damn this thing is gonna go on for a while. *grin*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You know, to be honest I didn't read any of peshkuntas posts until just now. But now that I've read them it just makes me so disgusted of how anyone could be so ignorant. He really was clueless. To think that a forum owned and operated by admin is the appropriate medium for his "free speech" is just stupid. Also that this is any of our business. Oh well, he has some serious issues.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I dont feel bad-I never read his posts...I dont know I think the first response I read from him somewhere turned me off-so I never went near him again. Hes got weird ideas-but thats my opinion.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.