+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i ring her?

Should i ring her?

Hello all,

First off all ill let you know what is going on.. My Ex broke up with me about 1 and a half months ago after a 2-year relationship, theirs many of reasons why wont go into much detail. Ever since then I cant stop thinking about her, I miss her and love with all my heart. But I found out lastweek that she is already seeing someone else! That really destroyed me, how could she lose love for me just like that and jump into another relationship? She said she wasn’t in any hurry to get into another relationship. im really hoping she realies shes done a dumb thing, but i got a feeling she wont I really want to ring her just to hear her voice again, and see how shes going. I need advice on what to do, just leave it and wait to see if she contacts me? I love her so much I cant imagine my life without her. thanx

sorry to hear about that

Hi,

I know, it's tough.

It is okay to call her every now and then (once in 2 weeks or a month). If she does not return your calls or does not respond, drop it.

If you call her, keep it light and short. No complaints, heaviness or demands.

This is essential. You want the two of you to build a good feeling now. If you bring in negative feelings, she won't enjoy talking to you again. So keep it light, "fun". A simple 5 min chat to catch up.

Don't expect anything from the call except creating a positive feeling for both of you.

If you think you can't, then don't call. You'll make it worse and feel terrible afterwards.

I will be direct with you, okay?

realise this: She is 100% free to do what she wants and see who she wishes. She does not owe you anything. If you contact her with this in mind and tell her she is free, you'll set a new space where she'll feel confortable and valued.

You get the picture?

Good luck and stay in touch

PS: feel free to contact me directly if you need extr tips and support with that.
    Last edited by squirrley; 20-05-04 at 08:43 PM. Reason: personal url.
    [URL=http://vitalcoaching.com]www.vitalcoaching.com[/URL]

sorry you need to delete your personal url...not allowed in this forum!

But you give good advice...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

IceQueen has a personal link in her siggy - it is not visible as his - but it is clickable - is THAT not allowed ?

I dont think so...im already checking on it though....its a personal link which isnt allowed.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.