+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Secret Life

My Secret Life

A few years ago I got away from living the bad life I used to live. Practically all my life I was selling drugs, giving men pleasure, fighting, stealing, and being in 2 gangs. At the age 17 I decided to move out when I met the love of my life. He motivated me to be something useful with my life. We got married within a year. Our life was going good until I met with 1 of my ex boyfriends. He used to be very violent towards me, but at the same time help me finanically. He found out where I lived. He been stalking me for a few months. He said he was going to kill my husband if I didnt do what he said.

For 2 years I been having an affair. Now I'm 8 months pregnant. My husband think the baby is his. A couple of weeks ago I told him everything. He flipped out! Once he saw my ex boyfriend at the house visiting me he tackled him to the floor. My ex pulled out a knife and stab him. I screamed until I had nothing lefted in me. I went in the closet and took my out gun. The next day I went into labor. I had a baby girl. Next week I went to both funerals. My ex boyfriend and husband. I don't see how I could have let this go this far. Now I have to live with this on my mind for the rest of my life.

Yah, you could bear that in your whole life. I know right now that your repenting. But you have nothing to do. Live like nothing happened. And raise your child with respect and discipline
    Don't Get Me Wrong

oh no i dont have a child this is just a story. i just turn 18 i couldnt havea child now but thank you for your advice

the the the story is too violent, and the Poorful husband
    I searching a girl for love! please contact me
    I am the guy worked in a [URL="http://www.xinyangmed.net"]ultrasound gel[/URL] company

troll alert

when the child gets older, it will be hard for him to understand what happened ...

You kill the murderer of your husband but not the murderer's child? Fool.

Strange story to invent.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

I think Jerry Bruckheimer would approve

Needs a few explosions though
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

like anything that happens in life that is bad or upsetting, you shouldnt dwell on it, meditate/think about what mistakes you made
    and dont make them again
    and give your child a good upbringing

kissing friend

during my fourth year in college, i had this friend (lady). weshared dream, jokes, laughters and talks about anything under the sun. i dont know how we started kissing each other one night then it went on nights after night. though we kissed passionately, but we never thought of going beyond. when she left ourplace, we had separate lives but we remained as friends. we never considered being "on" yet the kiss was ther.
    five year later we met again, we still were friends and until now.
    i believe in kissing friends because we enjoyed it together and we remained as friends also we can still see at each others eyes. i had only two of those experience in life. but i enjoyed that p[art of my life.

Yeah, I wondered if this was a made up story, b/c I didn't understand why you would have an affair with your ex for two years.

If you want story advice, have that he cornered you and raped you, not an affair. But this is way too short for me to give actualy advice, outlines are hard and rough drafts because they need so much work. Work on this for a while and then revise it like 8 times. Then you might have a story.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

I like this story. Thanks for sharing.
    <-- remove by LA -->

oh man..
    thats sad..

Gook luck......

Never give up. If you could turn your life once you can do it twice. People make mistake but who is the one to judge. There is always the way go for it. julietswall.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast