+ Follow This Topic

Thread: peshkunta - banned!

peshkunta - banned!

peshkunta had been warned numerous times and he still insist to post websites that are irrelevant to the forum.

Instead of obeying the forum rules after repeated warnings, he continues to insult the forum moderator when they are doing their job to maintain the forum.

Peshkunta, YOU, for being stubborn and incorrigible, will be permanently BAN from the forum.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Thank you...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I apologize. I generally take a very professional stance and don't let things get personal and let emotion get involved, but this time I gotta say......... AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and you say i'm a dickhead?? lol. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

well see now I was pretty happy too with this...but way to go ZEKK!!! you said it all my friend!

I was happy too - I never really read any of his posts - but I just like to see ppl get banned from places - its fun to watch - Kinda like when your driving down the highway and you see a wreck or someone pulled over - you gotta slow down to watch it happen - hehehe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i HATE that because it slows down traffic and i have to wait even longer to get home. dammit, why can't people learn how to drive? raverboy

There's no need to ogle a car wreck, just get the goo out of the way. Pull over if you wanna watch a wreck.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yeah, I hate car wrecks too. Slows everything down. CRAP! I say. Although I would liken this ban to some obnoxious driver who cuts you off and then gets pulled over by the cops for speeding and you fly by him with great satisfaction and the one finger salute. Yeah, that's nice. How's THAT for mature?

Hey thats me! Flying by the little asshole in the little red corvette going 100 passes me up-ok I say-we'll see who gets the last laugh-and uh to no avail about 10 miles down the road...HAHAHAHAH little ****er got it! Nice red and blues on his ass!!!

YAHOO I SAY WHO PASSES MY ASS!

idk what it is about me - but traffic does not bother me - I work in Houston and I drive thru the traffic all the time and it never seems to bother me - I guess its cause I never want to get where I am going - lol - well, no... even when i am in a hurry it doesnt seem to bother me. I like traffic - i think it is cool looking - I also think Highway Intersections in big cities are cool too - I like them so much sometimes I have to turn around and go thru it again then turn around again just to go thru it a third time before I am satisfied with it...

idk - I am just weird

Oh and BTW - I am that guy that speeds past ya'll on the highway - My average highway speed is about 80-85mph - my top speed is about 145mph - my lowest speed is 0mph -- I love the traffic where you actually come to a total halt and your on a big bridge - you can feel the bridge moving and sweying in the wind under you. its really neat.

Oh - and I have only been pulled over 3 times in my life - twice for speeding down Pasadena side streets at about 90mph - and once for driving while high - i thought I was driving straight but when I got pulle dover he asked me 'Do you know how fast you were going?' and I was like, 'uh... 35?' he said 'no. your going 15 in a 35.' Then he shined the flash light in my face and instantly knew I was high -- he searched my car and I got a ticket - he didnt arrest me because I didnt have anything on me - hehe

But yeah - I never get pulled over on highways - the cops here really dont give a shit about highway driving...
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 21-05-04 at 09:28 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this is the time i wouldn't mind having a motorcycle, or even a damn moped that can weave through traffic... raverboy

I'll run your ass over if youre on a moped Raverboy!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well actually you'll be stuck in traffic as i ZOOM by. bye bye lol. raverboy