+ Follow This Topic

Thread: green light!?

green light!?

my simple fact is I'm a flirter, and that makes me good with women AND I'm not boasting myself. but how good I am with the woman, my ability to read the 'Green Light' is still not good.

there's this girl from among my girlfriends, whom I've known for 5 years and if compared to other girls, she's the longest I've known. I don't know why but recently she's been giving me these 'green light signal',which I don't need to say as they are too obvious.

but the best part is, she started giving out these signals when recently I started to get 3/4 #'s on any events/party held during weekend. unlike before,I only tend to tease the girls, but not until getting her #s. but earlier this month, during this social event I attend, most of the ladies who spotted me tend to greet me and hang out with me. mind you, I came to this event with my friends who are mostly girls,including her.

and at the end of the day, she came and sat next to me and said in a sarcasm + funny tone "you were having a great time flirting with them, aren't you!?" I had to say I was surprised, when she was the only one among my other girlfriends who had to comment on what I did. what do you girls think about this??

as I get to know other girls, I'm afraid she'll get far from me. the thing is she's a shy girl. according to my 'teacher',as I get to know other people (in this case girls), other girls who like you will start chasing you. I don't know how true this is, but I'll keep doing what my 'teacher' advises me. what do you think??

i as well am interested. altho i think i know the answer, i still wanna hear from others.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

It really depends on the personality of a girl. Some girls won't chase because of shyness. Some will chase because they want to dare you.

You you're afraid that she'll get far from you? You like her?
    If you wanted her, then stop flirting with other girls. If you want to flirt, just one-by-one, not at the same time.
    Don't Get Me Wrong

If you need her, stop to tease other girls. Girls are proud essences. One fine day she can simply turn away from you, and u'll lose her.

And some girls simply wont bother with someone who flirts with every decent-looking bird in the room.

i wonder whether i should confront her with her green light signals, or as they say make her change so that she is up to my standard. well, at least in the case of alpha male, that's what we are taught to. do not fall for her looks, but more to make her perform up to my standard.

huh? Who is teaching you about alpha males?

Listen, a shy girl who isn't a huge flirt will be turned off by your apparent cockiness.