+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2+1= not gonna happen

2+1= not gonna happen

The idea of a threesome scares my boyfriend.
    I havent pushed towards it much more since it caused a huge fight the first time I merely mentioned it. I suppose I'm accepting the fact that it will never happen but at the same time sometimes fantasize about having a girl in bed with us.
    So this bothers me a little but worse is when he's around friends he jokes the same as the avg guy or whatnot about for instance girls kissing being hot, if some guy in a movie or someone we knew had a threesome he'd be all "alll right buddy way to go" etc. Maybe he just wants to fit in but he's not usually like that, he'll speak his mind. I think I feel its a little unfair that he presents himself one way to ppl and another to me.
    I'm thinking I should feel special, he thinks that yea yea thats all and well but my bed only belongs to My one girl. But I cant help but being annoyed/frustrated.

thats weird. id be all game for that.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

Quote Originally Posted by bright_eyes View Post
    Maybe he just wants to fit in but he's not usually like that, he'll speak his mind. I think I feel its a little unfair that he presents himself one way to ppl and another to me.
    I'm thinking I should feel special, he thinks that yea yea thats all and well but my bed only belongs to My one girl. But I cant help but being annoyed/frustrated.
    I think the reason for that might be trust. Maybe if he wasn't in a relationship and two random hot girls came up to him and presented this opportunity he would be for it. But since the two of you are in a relationship he doesn't want to share you with anyone else.

So he's not neccesarily presenting himself one way and with you another. A lot of this depends on circumstance and situation.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Y ur really wanted to try 3-some?

U know what, I like the way he perceived about his bed.
    Exclusively for his love one. That's nice!
    Don't Get Me Wrong

I think mish nailed it.

Your bf has his own morales when it comes to relationships and probably isn't open as you are about sexual activities as you are. I faced the same problem before when my ex suggested the same thing but (kill me lads) I was emotionally attached to her and I just didn't want to share her with anyone else in that sense.

I mean sure I'd kill to have a threesome but in my own moral world I just couldn't do it with someone I call mine. Not for her sake but for my own sake.

It was also strange as she was bisexual and I knew she had gone out with a girl previously so perhaps I took that as a hint she wants to mess around and got quite upset one time when she made a move on another girl since by my own reasoning and given her sexuality it might as well have been a guy.

In the abstract, he sounds serious about your relationship. You should be grateful.

The reason behind his actions could be a number of things. You might as well forget about it. But if it's that big of a deal to you, confront him directly about his attitude.

You might as well believe you can fly...A man who turns down a three some has respect for the relationship. Do you have respect for the relationship? Considering its a one on one thing do you take it seriously? Different strokes for different folks but you got to wonder where hes coming from...ask before you push any ideas because you want it. He loves you, that's a good thing Hun and doesn't want to taint the sexual part of the relationship since its intimate and exclusive. If your dating just to date then theirs something wrong but if you're in love just leave it in the box of things you wont finish.

my advice

he might actually think that if this goes on that you'll turn into a "slut" and would cheat on him. I think you 2 just need to talk about your true feelings on that subject more. Remind him that most men only fantasize about being in that situation ( girlfriend/wife wanting another girl).

Quote Originally Posted by gorillakilla34 View Post
    he might actually think that if this goes on that you'll turn into a "slut" and would cheat on him. I think you 2 just need to talk about your true feelings on that subject more. Remind him that most men only fantasize about being in that situation ( girlfriend/wife wanting another girl).
    Um..I dont see how wanting to fulfill alot of guys' fantasy is making yourself look like a slut.

Anyway, from the sounds of it, it's one of those situations where it's something you like to see, but not with someone you know. Like strip clubs. Alot of guys love strip clubs. They love to see the naked women up there dancing and shaking their ass for that paper. But if they saw their own up there(sister, girlfriend, friend, etc.) they'd flip. But that's justmy POV on the situation, seeing as he doesnt want to do it and gets pissed when you mention it but when seen on tv he cheers it on.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Maybe he has already had 1 and knows that it is way over rated..?
    [URL="http://www.myspace.com/to0c0ol"]Myspace![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Um..I dont see how wanting to fulfill alot of guys' fantasy is making yourself look like a slut.

Anyway, from the sounds of it, it's one of those situations where it's something you like to see, but not with someone you know. Like strip clubs. Alot of guys love strip clubs. They love to see the naked women up there dancing and shaking their ass for that paper. But if they saw their own up there(sister, girlfriend, friend, etc.) they'd flip. But that's justmy POV on the situation, seeing as he doesnt want to do it and gets pissed when you mention it but when seen on tv he cheers it on.

Great example Ladie. Well said.