+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if everthing doesn't work for you?

What if everthing doesn't work for you?

What if after one thing after another, you begin to feel that everything doesn't work for you? You feel hopeless, lonely, frustrated, and disappointed.

All things happened this year seem didn't work out for me, especially in the past few months, I am experiencing the big down. How to believe again that here is such a thing called "hope" in life and how to motivate myself again? How to be happy and still believe in life after much frustration and disappointment? I am so lost. Can anyone help me?

We all have these moments...their hard but you'll get through them.

What's got you down? Also how old are you?

Then you know you are living. The harder things are the better it will feel when good things happen - and they DO and WILL happen if you embrace the difficulty that is: LIFE.

What's got you down?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You just keep going, babe. That's it.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VDXhJ-gSVaY&feature=related"]YouTube - 'Pick Yourself Up' Accompanying a Jazz Vocalist[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverlove View Post
    What if after one thing after another, you begin to feel that everything doesn't work for you? You feel hopeless, lonely, frustrated, and disappointed.

All things happened this year seem didn't work out for me, especially in the past few months, I am experiencing the big down. How to believe again that here is such a thing called "hope" in life and how to motivate myself again? How to be happy and still believe in life after much frustration and disappointment? I am so lost. Can anyone help me?
    High five and join the club. Get used to it like I do.

Yeah, keep going. I always look at people, some people seem to be just lucky. They are born in awesome family, their unkle guides them on their life path, they get a job through another unkle when they are 14 and they are happy and can continue life. Other people grow up choosing doors alone, they never find the job when they are 14, and are saddened. Such minor things play high role in life actually. There needs to be an achievement.
    Last edited by boobaa; 01-11-08 at 01:00 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

well life has ups and downs and well very much like the day i joined this forum we hit rock bottom and well there is only one way you can go from there (up) its when you hit your peak it can only get worse so prepare accordingly.

yeahh like everyone else said everyone body feels that way at some point, some more often than others but everyone does never the less. Just focus on things that you enjoy and try to do little things that make each day better than the last, things cant get worse.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

I think you'll find the right person. My theory is when you least expect to find the right one, that's when they come into your life.

Quote Originally Posted by DjChris Chip View Post
    well life has ups and downs and well very much like the day i joined this forum we hit rock bottom and well there is only one way you can go from there (up) its when you hit your peak it can only get worse so prepare accordingly.
    No, there are actually two ways... You know what I mean.
    Don't expect anything.

Do as many things as you can, it will give you more plans and at least a small percentage of them should work the way you want. When some of them work you'll gain more confidence.

As many things as I can? Shure, I am owerwhelmed and don't know anymore which path to choose. Then i find life be boring and find myself in suicidial thoughts again because living is boring.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    As many things as I can? Shure, I am owerwhelmed and don't know anymore which path to choose. Then i find life be boring and find myself in suicidial thoughts again because living is boring.
    Alcohol helps in those moments.

If you're finding everything boring perhaps you aren't doing things you truly like? The idea is to do things not to follow a path but just for the heck of it.

Then again it's very difficult for me to give advice because I don't live in the same place as you...

hey there, Yeah i feel the same way often. I try to reach for too much, and I inevitably trip and fall. But I just gota keep going... It ain't easy... It's friday night and I felt pretty depressed for a few hours.

Thank you guys. Here is my situation:

I just came to this country last year. This year has been extremely hard for me. Away from home, learn to be independent, financially and also as a person.

Recently my boyfriend broke up with me, when I most need support cuz I am going through my toughest time since I came here. He was the most intimate person for me in this country. I love him sooo much.

Not many close friends. Couldn't get a job, although I tried really hard. Miss parents badly.

I just feel tired here. By myself. Lonely and exhausted.

I don't know whether it's because I am not strong enough.

Just feel like wanting go back to my country, away from here, never coming back again.

Although I know if I go back, there will be new problems as well.

I am miserable!

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverlove View Post
    Thank you guys. Here is my situation:

I just came to this country last year. This year has been extremely hard for me. Away from home, learn to be independent, financially and also as a person.

Recently my boyfriend broke up with me, when I most need support cuz I am going through my toughest time since I came here. He was the most intimate person for me in this country. I love him sooo much.

Not many close friends. Couldn't get a job, although I tried really hard. Miss parents badly.

I just feel tired here. By myself. Lonely and exhausted.

I don't know whether it's because I am not strong enough.

Just feel like wanting go back to my country, away from here, never coming back again.

Although I know if I go back, there will be new problems as well.

I am miserable!
    Don't feel miserable, we're here to help. Drop by off-topic section, add me or anyone else on MSN (I give my address through PM)... I was on the verge of pulling my hair out a few weeks ago but now I'm better than ever.

If EVERYTHING was going wrong for you, you wouldn't have met us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast