+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to lose your virginity

What did you do to lose your virginity

What steps did you take to have sex for the first time? Like did you go out for a nice dinner with your girlfriend, came home tipsy, then started touching and one thing led to another and... or am I just fantasizing?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I did the same thing I would do for a Klondike bar. I killed a man (Family Guy)

I'm going to be the second virgin to post in this thread, just because it's ironic...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was this girl who went to a different high school. I met her at a party or something. We talked some. She seemed nice but I never got her number and we never dated. However, I kept bumping into her when I'd go out. For nearly a year we had this weird friendship that consisted entirely of chance encounters.

Well, one day I came across her at the mall. I invited her to eat lunch with me at the food court. She had a gyro. I had fried rice. We got to talking about sex and being virgins. She quirked a brow and asked if I wanted to be a virgin. When I said no she suggested we help each other out. So... yeah. We made it in the back of her dad's vehicle in broad daylight behind a mall. It was... not particularly satisfying.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

wow I find that hard to believe, Gribble. It made the first time seem so... nonchalant.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah. Nobody believed me then, either. I think she had problems. She was kind of an odd one. Like a goth who dressed sanely. But whatever. I got pussy and that was all I wanted.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Yeah. Nobody believed me then, either. I think she had problems. She was kind of an odd one. Like a goth who dressed sanely. But whatever. I got pussy and that was all I wanted.
    Dude...sounds like my ex. She was dressed goth one day, but the other day she was wearing pink. And she had a barbie birthday cake. She was ****ing nuts and had problems and I was young and stupid.

Well I wouldn't say there were steps to losing your virginity. But if anything, talk about sex or make out will probably lead to it

Whether it's great or not the first time well that's debatable, we had no idea what we were doing and it was just a big joke the first time haha.

I snuck through his window and we had to be quiet so his parents didn't wake up.

my ex and i did everything up to sex for about a month, we kinda both wanted to make sure we were the right person for each other. then one night it happened in the back of my jeep, in an abandoned parking lot that we used for an entire summer.
    then during my senior year of highschool we never had sex there. then the very last time we had sex was inthat parking lot, which was about a week or 2 before we broke up....
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

My first time I snuck out and he picked me up....we went to his uncles house....he was quite a bit older than me and we did it on his uncles couch...I asked where the bathroom was to wash up but he didnt have any water....the next day I found out that he had gotten married about a month before and I had no idea ....oh boy it was great....NOT

We were friends from like 6th grade. He was always a flirt with the ladies, but not the asshole type. I always had a little crush on him, though. Well one day we had half-day at school. So him, my best friend, and I went over to where he lives. My best friend went by someone else, so we were both alone. We were playing GTA: Vice City crackin jokes and having fun. Then he said he wanted a massage(I had offered to give him one from time we were in school). So we went into his room and he laid on his back. I was massaging him and then I got up, he turned around and started kissing me. I had stopped at first and told him "You know I'm a virgin right?" and he said yea. Well I lay on my back and he put it in, it kinda hurt and it took a good while to get in, but he got it done eventually. And...yea.

Yea I lost my virginity very young, and I wasnt even ready. I think I did it in fear of losing his friendship if I didnt do it. But I was verryyy young and extremely naive then. Now, I've got my head on my shoulders (Thank God).

If I could turn back time, I would've never lost my virginity yet. It wasn't worth it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

If I could ever turn back time I would have lost my virginity, it could have been worth it.
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Looks like 1aj, boobaa and me all have something in common

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What did I do to lose my virginity? I just said yes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast