+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, I am Chris, And i have a broken Heart.

Hi, I am Chris, And i have a broken Heart.

I am in Love with a girl, her name is Danielle, she is the love of my life and will always be we have since been forced due to circumstances to never see each other out side of three days a week at school. I will not discuss the whole story however I will say this there is a mutual lack of trust on our relationship. My lack of trust for her was well earned and well it is to the point I don't believe her if she told me the sky is blue.

however, as stated before I do love her, very much and she says she loves me very much and the whole 9 yards of us both claiming to want to spend the rest of our lives together. i am totally in love and well just am not facing the fact that we can't be together because her parents hate me.

Well I just need to vent and well I need people to say what they feel about me and my story, If u want more details well i would be happy to give them to you just it is very painful to talk about.
    Last edited by DjChris Chip; 31-10-08 at 01:31 PM.

its not fair to put her full name/real name on here, i think you should take it off, click 'edit' and delete

anyway i'm sorry for your situation, hopefully you can move on from her soon. if you don't trust; well there is no point in continuing the relationship
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 31-10-08 at 01:23 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

oh i didn't put her last name its just her first and middle which when i used to talk to her i would use whenever i wrote her a letter. n i fixed it

Without trust the relationship will fall apart...it's only a matter of time.

Whether or not you can gain that trust back is really up to you, but in all honesty it sounds like you're in too deep.

Yep, how can you justify this as love when you wouldn't believe her if she said the sky is blue. Relationships are about trust and that's a no brainer so what exactly do you love about her?

Snoz it sounds to me like you are saying you cant love someone if you dont trust them. Love and trust are two different parts to a relationship. You can love someone very deeply but not trust them one bit, and vice versa.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Without trust, your relationship can't grow. Doom!
    Spammer Spanker

DJ... you and your GF are at the age where you randomly terrorize and betray trust and let down people who love you just to see how much you can get away with...

Its a natural rite of passage... guaging of self worth... go for it... have your fill... BUT Learn your lessons quick. Cause in a few years... nobody is going to put up with your scheisse.
    If you like me... DIGG ME! [url]http://digg.com/users/stressanxiety[/url]