+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "Little Secret" Revealed, Very Embarrassing

"Little Secret" Revealed, Very Embarrassing

I've been working up the courage to write this for a couple of weeks now, but here goes. We're a 50+ couple. We attended a social event a while back with about 50-60 people. As part of the festivities, one of the other men donned one of those big padded sumo wrestler costumes and asked for a challenger to contest him. I volunteered, not knowing that I would be handed a "singlet", which is the skin-tight outfit worn by high school and college wrestlers. I was being cheered on loudly, so I went and got into the tights. This is where it gets embarrassing. As you may know, these uniforms show every detail of the wearer's anatomy. But in my case, it was especially embarrassing because my penis is very short, normally staying retracted totally inside my abdomen. The singlet clearly revealed this fact as well as outlining the rest of my family jewels. I have a sense of humor about it and my wife and I joke about this sometimes, but it's just us. I looked at myself in the mirror and called to my wife's attention the fact that I was not very well hidden. She said it was too late to back out and that nobody would pay that much attention, anyway. I reluctantly emerged and did the wrestling routine to everyone's enjoyment. I asked my wife afterward if she heard any jokes made about it, which she said she did not but had no idea what was discussed among friends later. Now, I'm embarrassed to be around any of the women who were there because they saw me in the tights. My question to females is what would you think about this? It's not possible that nobody noticed, as every detail was clearly obvious. Would you crack jokes about it to friends? To your husband? I'm just wondering what is likely to be being said among friends who were there.

I wouldn't mention it, but I know a couple of my girlfriends would. We would conclude that the fact that you did it showed that you weren't bothered, so we wouldn't need to be either.

Honestly, do you really think all of those women were harboring secret fantasies about your wiener? They probably don't think about it. Ever. I never think about my male friends' junk.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A lot of women would avoid looking for fear they may be "caught". Also, women in this age range know about shrinkage. I wouldn't worry about it. It was very good-natured of you to participate, and I think *that* is what people will really be thinking about.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for your replies. I've been away for a while and unable to post.

Gigabitch, what would these two friends say about it??? Would they make jokes about its small size? Would they make jokes about the fact that I let everyone know??? That's what I'm saying here, I just don't know. Wouldn't husbands even crack jokes to their wives about it?

Vashti, the shrinkage factor is very evident here and men like me who are carrying a few extra pounds experience it even more. I'm just really having an issue with everyone knowing that I likely did indeed have the smallest one there, and with all the comments that are probably being made. But, that's just me.

Thanks again, everyone.

They would have said "must have been cold in there" and then be done with it. Maybe it's because we're not squealing teenagers, but I find that my girlfriends and I don't really think about wieners beyond the ones we have at home.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have big metaphorical balls for doing what you did

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    They would have said "must have been cold in there" and then be done with it. Maybe it's because we're not squealing teenagers, but I find that my girlfriends and I don't really think about wieners beyond the ones we have at home.
    Exactly. I wouldn't care either. Don't worry about it. Next time, stuff a rolled up sock down there. Give them something to think about.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't look at other guy's crotches unless it's evident they're packing a freakish third-leg type package that should be in a freak show. And it's not like that gets me hot, it's just weird.

Why are you worried about what other women think of your wang anyways? The only person it should matter to is your wife, and she's obviously okay with it. It's not like you're ever going to be taking any of these women home. Let it go.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You should draw a penis on the singlet with a red magic marker.