+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need a little help girls..

need a little help girls..

first of all..i'm from romania...so please pardon my english if its bad...and i warn you that this is soap opera stuff..and it's long...so here i go:
    this is a tricky one....
    see..i fell in love with a classmate...on her mother's funeral!!
    now, that was like 2 months ago, and now every day i like more. i've got her best friend helping me..somehow..and she assured me once that she suspects nothing, but now i'm not so sure. even if she's going to this tragedy, she better now..i mean...i don't see her thinking of that anymore...she smiles again..and a lot, she wearing nice clothes again..she's fixing her hair even more nicely than before..every day she's more beautifull..
    now..her friend told me...that i must wait awhile...i knew that....and she tells me that she(let's call her N and her friend V)..V tells me that N is not thinking of being with someone now..and it might take a very long time till N be interested to have a relationship.
    i kinda expected that, i knew what i must face when i decided to let the feelings for her grow...but the thing is that we're in 12th grade(senior year for you in the States)..and after that..we'll all fly off to college's..in different cities..and that would be the end of it all...and i don't want that...i want to start a relationship with her now..and if works..to try to keep it.
    there was a time when i thought N was into me too..i mean..she enjoyed our chat..she smiled a lot when talking to me...laughing at my jokes..she was always around me...she caught me looking at her..i caught her looking at me...she even said once that we have a song!!
    but then something else happen. N suddenly started to be more distant to me..i mean..i have told her anything...i didn't crossed the line...and this change in her attitude regarding me, confused me...i mean..we were just friends...i don't want to lose her friendship too. now..when i take a small step forward..she makes 5 back. but V still assures me..she doesn't suspects anything..and I trust her..believe me..she's not lying
    now i'm carefull to every word i say..to every action i make when she's around...afraid that she'll realise..
    what can i do?..i mean...right now i feel like it's my first crush..i'm shy....i'm clumsy....i even blush..i'm trippin in words...
    i want to be with her very bad...i know i must understand that she going(or went) through some very though moments...but now..she's looking like she's moved on...
    now..please help me understand her....what wrong? is she afraid? i am right in saying that she wanted to..but she got scared? or everything was just jokes..just having a little fun..and now that she realised that i might be serious..she just...put an end off it all?
    what should I do?
    i'm confused..
    please help

Has it occurred to you that what's going on with her may not be about you at all?
    Spammer Spanker

every day since she's different i try to convince myself that you're right..and it's not about me...but when i see that most of her angriness in directed at me..when i see than among others i'm the only one ignored...i wonder if you're right..
    i really hope you are....
    Last edited by Adrian0911; 01-11-08 at 07:11 PM.

that's it?..just one advice?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is she acting angry? Do you get the impression you are annoying her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti..why is she angry i'd like to know to, cuz i haven't done anything different than before...she just changed suddenly.
    yes..i do feel like she annoyed by me, and i gave her space..i stop flirting, looking at her during class that often(but sometimes when i look i catch her looking)..i stepped back..so she won't feel cornered or something..but still..she's acting as i've done something bad

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Assuming you are reading her correctly, it sounds like she is trying to create distance between you so you won't ask her out.

That being said, I'm not sure you are reading her correctly. Why don't you try just asking her directly if she'd like to go out? This way, if she isn't interested, you can quit wasting your time pining away over her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If her mother wouldn't have died, would you be able to ask her out, would all this be possible?
    Don't expect anything.

for vashti...if i'm reading her correctly that what i thought too..that she just wants us to be friends..but right now she does even let me be her friend. I'm thinking about asking her for awhile...but the thing is that i'm afraid...no about being rejected now..but for the future too...
    i keep telling myself that maybe later, it will work, and if I risk it all now, she will reject me later too
    for boobaa...i'm sorry to say this, but if her mother wouldn't have died, i wouldn't have fallen for her. there was something at the funeral that started this whole thing..so i don;t think i'll be even thinking of asking her out...but assuming that i liked her anyhow...i would have already aked her out no doubt...I am no chicken..normally..and i believe she would have accepted...but this whole thing...this whole mess, made me afraid of losing..losing her
    (i apologise again if my little lack in english grammar made me hard to be understood)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Right now, you aren't really her friend... you are a guy with an ulterior motive. (You want to ask her out.)

If she is actually hostile to you, I don't know how you can expect anything to ever develop. Maybe you should just leave her alone.

Sorry, I wish I could be more optimistic.