+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: THe craziest place you've had sex

Yeah Vash, I think I took a five hour shower when I got home. The said boyfriend was that devillishly attractive type that I had trouble resisting. Also crazy as a loon.

I couldn't have sex with a complete stranger though. I guess it's not "bad" per se, but not for me.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh my god, starbuck! You must have been in heat to be willing to do it in such a germy place!

I have major germ phobias with regards to public restrooms.

Anyway, last time I was back east, I thought about doing that on a communter train with a stranger. I wonder how people go about arranging things like that? Even if I were available, I'd be too shy to ever make an approach...
    Vash, for a nurse, I'm surprised you have so many phobias about germs. I would guess a less informed person would be the one washing their hands like mad.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Vash, for a nurse, I'm surprised you have so many phobias about germs. I would guess a less informed person would be the one washing their hands like mad.
    Hah! You'd think, wouldn't you? But actually, a lot of nurses are germ-phobic because they see every day what happens when a pathogen takes over. It's actually not as bad in the hospital because we must wash our hands at least 20x a day, and we wear gloves for a lot of procedures, so we have some degree of protection. But out in the real world? **shudder**

There are places I just can't get myself to go any more because I know too much... public restrooms, gyms, and hotels gross me out. Even my mother picked up MRSA (probably at the gym). Quite honestly, I wouldn't want a relative of mine to be in the hospital for more than a very short stay... they are crawling with drug-resistant bacterias.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In a hotel spa.

.... and once I copped a wristy in the bushes of an apartment complex
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a believer in "the more germs the better".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trust me, you don't want all germs. This is what I'm talking about:

[url]http://www.ronjones.org/Weblinks/MRSA-Photos.html[/url]

By the time it is bad enough to send you to the hospital, I end up seeing infections that look like the last 6 pictures.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-11-08 at 02:03 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think living in the city has made me less of a germaphobe in general. I have to rub up against all kinds of germ-ridden things in the course of my day here.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

By the time it is bad enough to send you to the hospital, I end up seeing infections that look like the last 6 pictures.
    Are you telling me that person got that from a public toilet seat?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you telling me that person got that from a public toilet seat?
    I don't know where they got it (I just see the end result) but I know bacteria like moist environments like bathrooms and gyms.

Lots of high school athletes have contracted MRSA, although most infections aren't as severe as the ones I posted.

Haven't you seen it on the news?
    Last edited by vashti; 10-11-08 at 02:40 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope.

I rarely watch tv.

Are you one of the people that hide their toothbrush away from the toilet in fear of "airborne fecal matter"?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope.

I rarely watch tv.

Are you one of the people that hide their toothbrush away from the toilet in fear of "airborne fecal matter"?
    Haha! Yes, guilty!

I also won't touch the handles on shopping carts without wiping them down first, and open public restroom doors with paper towels. I also wear flip-flops in hotel rooms (no bare feet, even in the shower).

I'm the laughing-stock of my family, but I don't care.

Ewww, that looks like necrotizing fasciitis. That can be cause by strep and staph too I think.

Haha! Yes, guilty!

I also won't touch the handles on shopping carts without wiping them down first, and open public restroom doors with paper towels. I also wear flip-flops in hotel rooms (no bare feet, even in the shower).

I'm the laughing-stock of my family, but I don't care.
    I don't worry about the microorganism that is transmitted by touch. I can always wash my hands. I don't worry about droplets either. I hate airborne diseases and of course STIs.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

I hate public toilets. Washing hands is no use because the tap is probably germitated and inner door handle also by the people who don't wash hands. So I take a roll of paper and open the door with that. And its ironic that the thing that is supposed to clean, can actually be the dirtiest because its the most touched thing, yes, soap. Today there are liquid soaps but button can be dirty, luckily you can wash your hands and don't have to touch it again.

But I am not feared of germs. I just don't like to touch someones piss, saliva or snot. In my opinion, people are too germ free these days.
    Last edited by boobaa; 10-11-08 at 03:18 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mythbusters did perform an experiment about the fecal bacteria and toothbrushes near a toilet.

You should look it up.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lesa - I worry because I didn't develop my fear of germs early enough to prevent me from touching my own face. I don't worry about droplets except when I have a prisoner as a patient, and then I worry about TB. And yes, you are right about the necrotizing faciitis.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast