+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THe craziest place you've had sex

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Mythbusters did perform an experiment about the fecal bacteria and toothbrushes near a toilet.

You should look it up.
    It doesn't matter. When I took microbiology, we cultured out a sample of normal air inside the public restroom. it was disgusting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I saw a germ special once on Dateline (I think), where they put this black light powder (invisible unless under a black light) on an office worker's hands and then let her loose in her office for a couple of hours. After the two hours were up, they drenched the office in black light and there were bits of the powder EVERYWHERE. On everyone's keyboards, doorknobs, people's faces, desktops, etc.,

The world is germy. Not much you can do but wash your hands a gazillion times a day.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

When I was in undergrad, my mycology professor tested the air for fungi. The air is nasty EVERYWHERE! I think about that sometimes. It makes me want to wear a mask when I go to certain places.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I saw a germ special once on Dateline (I think), where they put this black light powder (invisible unless under a black light) on an office worker's hands and then let her loose in her office for a couple of hours. After the two hours were up, they drenched the office in black light and there were bits of the powder EVERYWHERE. On everyone's keyboards, doorknobs, people's faces, desktops, etc.,

The world is germy. Not much you can do but wash your hands a gazillion times a day.
    We did a test similar to that in a microbiology class I had. EVERYTHING...I mean EVERYTHING is infested with something. Even our skin have natural flora bactera..I believe a staph. We bathe but it builds up again in a few hours. NASTY!!!!!

So I realize it's not that easy to get sick unless you put the bacteria somewhere on the body where it doesn't naturally belong...or if it's an unsual microorganism....then I worry.

I rarely ever get sick.
    Last edited by lesa; 10-11-08 at 03:44 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Our skin has all kinds of bacterias. And not just that, we even have worms in our eyelids, over 60% of people have a parasite in their brains. But in the end, lots of bacterias keep us actually clean and another lots of helps to digest all kinds of foods.
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    With all this bacteria I still hardly ever get sick, and when I do it's nothing. So it doesn't bother me

Jerusalem. On top of where Jebus was Crucified. I think I left a little of my man juice there too.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Mythbusters did perform an experiment about the fecal bacteria and toothbrushes near a toilet.

You should look it up.
    I love mythbusters, and as I was reading this I was thinking about how all the germaphobes need to watch that episode.

Anyway, I've had sex in the basement of a public library.
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

And the mouth is a very nasty place. More than most people's genitalia.

Why don't we go back to discussing sex in rare places?
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!

In my hometown, they do it like this: [url]http://f.elu24.ee/f/2007/10/04/5174t9hccdb.jpg[/url] [url]http://f.elu24.ee/f/2007/10/04/5173t11h69a7.jpg[/url]

That is on top of a footbridge that is in the middle of the city. The curve is famous because students walk over it when they are drunk. I too have walked there many times, in slippery winter and whatnot. [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Arch_bridge_in_Tartu.jpg/800px-Arch_bridge_in_Tartu.jpg[/url]
    Last edited by boobaa; 10-11-08 at 05:17 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by alter_ego View Post
    Why don't we go back to discussing sex in rare places?
    I was trying to start us back in that direction lol.

I had sex overlooking the scenic views of St Thomas.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you and me can do that someday Nisha?

Thanks for the offer I'd love to give you some caribbean flavor....dont expect to want to go home though
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast