+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: THe craziest place you've had sex

Quote Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    School cafeteria after hours at the dance. We snuck away, since I had the key to the room due to my position on the student council. I had to go get something and then she happened to follow and then jump me. It was dark but the cafeteria was near a public library connected to our school; to this day I wonder if anyone saw us.
    Oh you crazy Canadians .
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

[QUOTE=lesa;391972]The current gf sounds like trouble.
    [QUOTE]

If you knew what I did for a living you would be laughing cause that statement is very true

on the subway

my ex girlfriend (who is also my step-sister by the way) and i used to live in tokyo. We were riding the subway during rush hour and it was packed. We found a corner and we were pushed so close together we couldnt even look around. She was feeling kinky I guess and started jacking me off. I took it as green light and started rubbing her pussy. we were both really horny and i have no idea how, but she got her panties off and we somehow got enough room so i could hold her up. So the entire ride I was moving her up and down on my cock. I had to kiss her the entire time to keep her sounds down (shes a bit of a screamer) Good think the car was packed so no one even had any idea.

Quote Originally Posted by daggdag View Post
    my ex girlfriend (who is also my step-sister by the way) and i used to live in tokyo. We were riding the subway during rush hour and it was packed. We found a corner and we were pushed so close together we couldnt even look around. She was feeling kinky I guess and started jacking me off. I took it as green light and started rubbing her pussy. we were both really horny and i have no idea how, but she got her panties off and we somehow got enough room so i could hold her up. So the entire ride I was moving her up and down on my cock. I had to kiss her the entire time to keep her sounds down (shes a bit of a screamer) Good think the car was packed so no one even had any idea.
    Bahaha yeahh bullshit!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Every sex we had with my ex was challenging exciting and adventurous.

We usually had sex in a place where there are lots of grass and trees to cover our nude bodies. We also had sex while swimming.
    Don't Get Me Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    Every sex we had with my ex was challenging exciting and adventurous.

We usually had sex in a place where there are lots of grass and trees to cover our nude bodies. We also had sex while swimming.
    ok now this girl is sooooo entertaining, she is most intriguing person in this forum so far...

imagine......

agatha....naked....in grass.....covered by trees....
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    We also had sex while swimming.
    I'd like to find out in details how that is possible.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by daggdag View Post

wow mmmmm that story just turned me on, i still haven't found my vibrator, i'll have to go manual..ooo.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    wow mmmmm that story just turned me on, i still haven't found my vibrator, i'll have to go manual..ooo.
    i found that story hmmm....fake?

i don't care, i'm gettin' busy.....
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Do you have an electric toothbrush, Jeanne?

ok now this girl is sooooo entertaining, she is most intriguing person in this forum so far...

imagine......

agatha....naked....in grass.....covered by trees....
    rofl!

Indignant
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    We also had sex while swimming.
    I'd like to find out in details how that is possible.
    That's too possible! if you want something different, then you can do it. just try, kinda exciting!

lol!
    Don't Get Me Wrong

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456