+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My step brother and me

My step brother and me

My name is Megan and I am 18, I want to know if it is wrong that my step brother and I are having sex. It started a few months ago when my bf went out of town for a few weeks during the summer and my step brother Trip was having a problem with his gf, so Trip and I started spending time together and confiding in each other, we became attracted to each other and we had sex, we have sex every opportunity we got, when our parents left the house and we were alone, and sneak into our rooms at night, sex in the shower when our parents left on a trip for two weeks, all Trip and I did was have sex and we stayed naked for those two weeks, when our parents and my bf Todd came back and Trip patched things up with his gf, him and I agreed our relationship would end and go back to being step siblings, but it hasn't been the case, Trip and I are still sleeping together, and sneaking around.

Well - it has that whole incest feeling although you are not blood related. I think you all need to get past this - its convenient for you to mess around - you live in the same house. However, sounds like you used eachother to deal with your relationships and you can easily get away with sleeping together. Break it off - im sure you feel weird about the whole situation and it doesnt sound like you are interested in a relationship which might be hard to tell your family about anyway...

does our family and both my bf and his gf need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by MeganC View Post
    does our family and both my bf and his gf need to know?
    trust and honesty are the basis of a healthy relationship right? so im pretty sure you need to at least tell your bf, and i think you should tell your parents, its kinda weird.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old is your step brother?

And yes, its inappropriate, if not technically wrong as you are not genetically related. Stop it.

As for your BF/GF, you have cheated. I would break up w/them but I wouldn't tell them the specific circumstances. It *is* kind of messed up.

If you find you are feeling some guilt or are unsure about things I suggest seeing a counsellor. And yes, you should tell your family IF you think they will be supportive. If not, I would wait until you are off to college (or whatever you will be doing). Chances are, they will find out anyway, this kind of family dirt always gets out eventually.

my step brother Trip is 19 years old

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is too "Jerry Springer" for me to buy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?