+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone watching Hockey right now?

anyone watching Hockey right now?

ok Im a RED WINGS fan and totally pissed were out of the playoffs...damnit!

But seeing I live in FL-guess im going for Tampa Bay-WTF? A FL team almost to the Stanleys?????? Ok its cool-the night before last...I hadnt seen that many fights in an hour period since the early 90's with the Wings...those were the days..

So anyone catching the playoffs???
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

*stomps around the room* how come no one is watching hockey...and why is no one responding to my post???????? Damnit. (just kidding Billy)

I am! TOTALLY!!! Hockey is life. lol

I kinda pissed myself because I'm a Leaf's fan and I truly thought this was their year. Hey, the girl I work with's husband is a Wings fan. Oh yeah, we spar something fierce sometimes. lol But it's all in good fun. But I'm rooting for Tampa right now. I hope they beat the CRAP out of those Flyers. They beat the Leafs AGAIN, (but I'm not bitter!). lol I can't stand Bobby "I'm so FREAKIN great!" Clarke. Go Tampa!

But you DO know that the Flames are going to take the cup right??? lol lol lol

I was TRYING to answer, but someone locked the thread up! lol lol

who the hell locked the thread up?

Ok-yea Im into the whole sparring thing with my friends in Football-no doubt-but like you say its all in fun. Im a PACKER fan and shes a BUC fan. (yukkie-and I was actually considering trying out for their cheering team-wtf was i thinking? a friend of mine is and asked me to for fun-glad i didnt do it) ANYHOO sounding like Billy here.

I hope Tampa wins tonight cause its just one of things where it would be nice to see another team in the Cups...and uh I dont know jack about the Flames...

Don't know jack? DON'T KNOW JACK????? shame shame little girl. And you call yourself a hockey fan. To be honest I don't really know. I haven't seen many Flames games.......oh, that's just funny. (don't mind me, too much wine). ANYway, they are in the west and the games aren't televised here unless they are HERE playing an Eastern team. But Iginla looks AMAZING. I'm glad they made it to the final. Great for their fans. Been a long time since they were even in the playoffs.

And YOU locked the thread you silly girl. I was trying to post and it was slower than molasses in January, (something my grandma used to say) and when I finally was able to get it done, your other message was there. lol lol lol You make me laugh Squirrel.

i didnt lock the thread...how the hell did I lock the thread? WTH? ok so im a little slow-how did I lock the thread?

Im a red wing fan-dont keep track of other teams throughout the season until playoffs-kinda use to do that with basketball. LAte 80's and early 90's was big into basketball-ate at Michael Jordans restaraunt in Chicago-oh it was amazing. I was a Bulls fans, oh never mind my basketball teams varied for years.

Ok-still wondering how I locked the thread?

lol lol lol ROFL dear, sweet Squirrley. It was just a momentary thing dear. You were posting and it kept me from getting my post up there first. That's all. Still laughing.........you crack me up girl.

im tired. sorry....i need a good nights sleep-and cant til this game is over. UGH.

Yes im tired and then some. Im kinda feeling lonely too-Iron has been so busy the last few days...work-practice-work-Im actually starting to miss him.. i know he'll be here in a week but Im use to talking with him every night...and hes so swamped doing his practice cause they play tomorrow night-and hes got to edit his music hes made for some big hauncho Tony Freeman-that has to be done tonight...Im a baby. I cant help it-sorry.
    Breezy-i miss him.

awe..........I feel for ya girl. I guess in a way I have it easier being single right now. At least I have no one to miss. You'll be alright. Make up for it when you are together!!!

And this game is almost over. Tampa's almost got it.

yes this game is almost over...if they can hold those flyers off-****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

just as i was typing that the flyers scored--damnit....more fights coming cause this last 2 minutes is gonna be tough!!!!!!!!!

ok OT stresses me out...

lol I was just about to say WTF? Too bad. Looks like OT. Dammit! I mean, HURRAY!!!! More hockey. Sleep..........I need slee...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What? I'm awake!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    ok OT stresses me out...
    It does me too when the series is on the line, but Tampa doesn't need this one. But it would be NICE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast