+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i juz a fool or wad..

Am i juz a fool or wad..

HIe,
    Im hoping u ppl wld read my story and give me some advice on a confusing relationship problem im having here. Im an 18 yr old guy and on beginning of march, i received a Friendster message from a person. its her. i read her profile to read tt shes attached wif a guy pic in her pics.. but i didnt care cause i tot they're having a quarrel or smting. since then, i started msging her on Msn, den to sms and den we called after knowing her for 1 or 2 wks. We had a group outing watching movies together and all and at first i wasnt attracted to her and we even had a minor squabble over smting trivial. but tings later work out and we've been talking over the phone everyday. She told me tt she has a bf of almost 1 yr now. We went out a few times later and on the fourth time, we went pubbing and we locked lips for e first time. i was very surprised and later she told me tt she likes me. I told her i liked her too. We met another time and kissed a few times. Things did not go smoothly and after tt day, i felt tt shes keeping her distance suddenly. She would move away whenever i put my arms ard her in public etc etc. Later i got upset and asked her if leaving her would make her feel better. I knew tt her bf was the cause of it and shes feeling uncomfortable with it. Afraid ppl would see us in public. She cried a little when i told her tt i wld leave her if its for the better cause. Later, we decided to b frns so tt both parties would not b hurt. However, feelings started developing in me but i juz told myself not to love her so many time.It wld seem less painful tt way. Everytime she mentioned her bf over e phone, she told me tt hes e guy she ever felt so deeply in love wif and chances of dem breaking up is low.i wld feel jealous of wad they're having but i juz kept it inside me. I didnt noe y she wld make me feel so close to her even when shes on a relationship. Things went as usual and occasionally when i see her, she wld hold my arms and i hold her hands. It hurts me though tt shes so near to me but im nt the one. One day, while on the phone she told me tt she had kissed another guy after me and it wasnt her bf. I was angry and shocked wif her. But she told me tt the guy forced it on her and she pushed him back and tt it was nothing. For her i kept it aside thinking tt it meant nothing when it was. Our daily calls at nite went on until recently when i felt something different. We did not feel like we were tt close as last time and the tot of leaving her crossed my mind more than once. I didnt leave her because i didnt wanna make her cry.. so i decided to b there for her as a frn she can count on any time. I noe in diz relationship wun b healthy in the long run but I wonder if i shld kill my feelings for her so i wun get hurt and jealous of her she and her bf since i almost got to the point of loving her.. Do u think i shld forget bout her or juz keep it going?? i noe im a fool if i keep carrying it on but i cant forget bout her and will feel uncomfortable if dun contact her for 1 day. Not tt im desperate fer her but shes e girl so far tt has gotten so close to my heart. Please give me some advice. Thanks!

sorry, but leave her now man.. this girl is harsh using u... she has a bf, and she basicly told u theres no way shes leaving him... so really, ur not going to go anywhere w/ her.. she likes ur company when her bf is not around, but i don't doubt she has some feelings for u.. but seriously just cut the complications now, or u'll end up getting hurt more in the end... this girl is selfish and inconsiderate, and i hope her boyfriend realizes what kinda shit shes being doing behind his back... if u wanna take a last shot at it, ask her to pick between u or her current bf... if she won't breakup with her bf for u, then ur just a backup.. anyways sorry im a lil blunt, but good luck anyway
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...