+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel horrible..

I feel horrible..

So here's my story...my girlfriend of about 2 years just found out that I was cheating, she hacked into my email and found the messages of what happened. We basically got to third base the first time we met up, and she knows that much. After all of that, I went again to see this girl (new girlfriend) and we went all the way, 3 times. I did not use condoms, just the pull and pray method, and now a few days later she is feeling sick, so I think I might have gotten her knocked up. I will have to see about that later. I have just felt very detached from the girl I was with for 2 years for about the past 6 month to a year, and I feel this is why I went out and did this. I feel horrible now, and am having problems eating, yet I still talk to the new girl and feel like I should be with her...what a bad situation! I just don't know what is the best step to take because the new girl is 19 and just graduated and I'm not sure if she knows what she wants in life, so it's a tough situation. Any good advice to make my stomach stop churning, because I've already dropped maybe 5-10 lbs over the past few weeks...:S

...yeaaaaa.....I'd worry about getting the girl pregnant first.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well I am worried about getting the girl pregnant because the pull and pray method is very ineffective. So I don't know what to do about that, I guess I just have to wait and see if she has her period or not in 2 weeks. I really want to be with her, and I keep getting this bad feeling that I got her pregnant (and those feelings usually aren't wrong..)..so I really am in a mess, and I don't know what to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by official View Post
    Well I am worried about getting the girl pregnant because the pull and pray method is very ineffective. So I don't know what to do about that, I guess I just have to wait and see if she has her period or not in 2 weeks. I really want to be with her, and I keep getting this bad feeling that I got her pregnant (and those feelings usually aren't wrong..)..so I really am in a mess, and I don't know what to do ?
    Face the consequences? I don't understand, does the condom cost a million dollars where you live or something? You can't be serious that your current girlfriend is still with you, I mean break up with her already if you want to be with the new girl.

No the condom does not cost anything, we had some and used them for a bit but decided it feels a lot better not to use them. So we went for the alternate method. I am still technically dating the other girl but we are taking some time off, it's just hard to do anything after 2 years. I do want to be with the new girl though I mean she might have my kid?

I think you should start by being honest with your girlfriend. once you have done this and told her everything only than are you worthy of step 2. Trust me, you are going to get the same opinion from everyone else on here, you are cheating on someone and we are supposed to give you advice with what exactly here?

That's the only hard part, is making this all work out. It's a bad situation, and I just need some good opinions on what is the best approach. Especially when you factor in the chance of a kid.

your girlfriend of 2 years may still want to be with you? whooaaa boy is she stupid, anywho you shouldnt be silly, you should wrap your willy! now unfortunately you have to suffer the consequences.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    your girlfriend of 2 years may still want to be with you? whooaaa boy is she stupid
    or fat, ugly, and desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    or fat, ugly, and desperate.
    or all of the above
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Point 1: Use condoms...ALWAYS. It might feel better without them, but how good do you feel knowing you may potentially be a father? I'm willing to stake my house on a bet that sex with condoms is nowhere near as bad as you feel right about now.

Point 2: There is no happy way out of this, you are not going to be able to break up with gf of 2 years and still be Mr Nice Guy, you became Mr *insert horrible word here* the second that you elected not to control yourself and showed no respect for your partner. If you want to retain a single shred of decency, you need to break up with your gf of two years immediately. Be honest. It will help her to get over you knowing that it is your fault.

Well I do need to tell her, but this is just a huge mess and once you factor in the fact of the other girl maybe having a kid, that elevates all of this. Because if she is preg. then I have a responsibility, and I have to tell the girl that is waiting for me to figure out what I want to do...I dunno.

I think instead of worrying about this girl you've been with for 2 years I'd be more focused on the whole preggos issue. How do you figure it'll elevate all this, you did something pretty stupid you know.

Opinion: Tell your girl the truth, she deserves it and don't be surprised if she leaves you. Then sort it out with the other girl you had fun with. You have probably just hurt two people because you chose to think with your other head.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

Well I agree with telling the girl I've been with for 2 years, I mean it basically has to happen one way or another, she knows we messed around but not that we full-out had sex. I won't feel better at all until I at least tell her that. The other girl already knows the story, so that's not so much of an issue as that she wants me completely, and that's how that should be too. But it's just actually manning up that is the tough part I suppose.

well I don't condone what you've done but I think this is where "what makes me happy" mentality will work better for you. You've admit it was a horrible thing you've done so now just finish it by telling her the truth it'll make you feel better and let her move on.

And as for the new girl, 19 is a bit young but you live and learn, abortion is an option but I'm not sure what views you have on that. I guess Ask yourself if you felt detached from a 2 year relationship what if that happens again with the new girl and she does decide to have the child.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast