+ Follow This Topic

Thread: older girl

older girl

Well I've known her since earlier this year me being 24 and she's 26 I know the age difference isn't that much but I'm just stumped!

When we met I had the hugest boy crush on her and seriously felt like I was 18 all over again but as I got to know her a bit better that crush went away and I was just genuinely interested in her UNTIL I found out she had a boyfriend.

Things happened since then and I only just got in contact with her recently and I invited her out to coffee but ended up being a dinner and we talked about life crap all night. Within all this she chucked in the fact she's single now. It reminded me of when she said "I would love an Asian boy" but could be jokes for all I know.

There's just so many green lights but for the first time I'm unable to act on it. I don't know if I'm intimidated by the fact that I feel because she's more mature that I have to think different or not.

Can't help but wonder, things got awkward real quick the first time around and I'm not sure why but she seems very open and friendly this time around. I wanted to talk to her to work out somethings in life and I know she loved talking about these things and given she just broke up perhaps she's wanting the same as well? I say that because we're very similar emotionally.

Yeah I'm stumped completely on this one.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

My girlfriend is about 5-6 years older than me. I don't think it's going to make much a difference in your case; sounds like you really click. You won't know who is more mature than who until you're well-into a relationship with her.

haha that much is true sometimes I just can't believe she's actually 26! And about those green lights (may or may not help) but she use to refer to me as kiddo or possum and now she uses my name. I've never seen her be really friendly before so that hug good bye was weird to say the least. Kept eye contact for long periods of time (I know I'm freaky but I keep eye contact with anyone I talk to, I think it creeps some people out) and she has said she'd love to do it again.

She also knows I love mind games. This is where my Aquarius mind works overtime and analyze too much as you can see.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

2 years doesnt make that much difference but yeahh its good that things are going well haha and about the eye contact, my dad always told me that someone who holds eye contact throughout a conversation is a trust worthy person, seems to have been the truth so far in my life
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...