+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the wish to be tied up and dominated in bed

And I felt a little different because I like the smell of shoe polish and gasoline. God I feel better.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

There's no way in hell that is a bad thing. I LOVE it! I love getting roughed up, thrown on the bed and dominated. It just sends a sudden rush over my body. Spank me, **** me and tease me, lawdy. I have yet to have this fantasy fulfilled. I've gotten roughed up but got damn if I could get the whole package I am bound to orgasm all over the place. I wanna get ****ed in the kitchen handcuffed to the fridge or the stove or some shit. I have got ALOT of unfulfilled fantasies damn it. I'm glad I'm young, cuz I do plan to get them fulfilled before I die.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    There's no way in hell that is a bad thing. I LOVE it! I love getting roughed up, thrown on the bed and dominated. It just sends a sudden rush over my body. Spank me, **** me and tease me, lawdy. I have yet to have this fantasy fulfilled. I've gotten roughed up but got damn if I could get the whole package I am bound to orgasm all over the place. I wanna get ****ed in the kitchen handcuffed to the fridge or the stove or some shit. I have got ALOT of unfulfilled fantasies damn it. I'm glad I'm young, cuz I do plan to get them fulfilled before I die.
    Women crave sex more than men. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by secretlife View Post
    btw gigabitch, may i ask you wich way you like it? i mean being tied up... what does he do to you? maybe its too intimate to speak about it in public, you can send me a pm if you like.
    thanks
    It doesn't really matter, as long as it doesn't really hurt. A little is fine. A lot is NOT. I just like the being tied up part. I don't get this very much- he's not really into it, but he's done it for me.

I think I like most the idea of being "forced" to do something. I've been lucky enough in my life that I've never been sexually assaulted, so to me, it's just a game.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It doesn't really matter, as long as it doesn't really hurt. A little is fine. A lot is NOT. I just like the being tied up part. I don't get this very much- he's not really into it, but he's done it for me.

I think I like most the idea of being "forced" to do something. I've been lucky enough in my life that I've never been sexually assaulted, so to me, it's just a game.
    its similar for me, im not really into pain, but a bit of it just adds to the feeling of helplessness. what i like most is the idea of losing all control and being totally at his mercy, and of course to be taken "by force", and finally getting satisfaction in this helpless position. for me its always a part of sex, probably i wouldnt enjoy it without being aroused...

what mostly makes me wonder is, where does it come from? i have, like you, no negative experiences from childhood. and in my everyday life im a rather self-assuered woman, some even call me a feminist, but thats wrong, i only love to make decisions on my own.
    but this secret desire is clearly a total contradiction to my usual attitude... its a mistery to me...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why waste time trying to figure out "why"?

In any case, think about the fact your mother probably did some wild stuff in bed. And maybe one day, your daughter will grow up to do some wild things too, all the while thinking "what if my mother knew about this??"

I believe modern humans have lost touch with their fight or flight instincts. Since our lives (comparatively) are so pampered we search for adrenaline highs elsewhere. Whether it's through sports and competition, roller coasters, scary movies, or rough sex.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, you probably have some deep seated idea about sex being 'wrong' so being forced to it turns you on & 'permits' you to relax and enjoy it.

Or some Freud-crap like that.

Who cares, like Fras said? Ppl like way more freaky stuff than being tied up now & then. If it feels good, and noone gets hurts, try it. You think too much about it. Come to think, you're probably a bit uptight, so what I said about being tied up so you can feel like 'its not your fault' you're enjoying it, is prbly right.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    so what I said about being tied up so you can feel like 'its not your fault' you're enjoying it, is prbly right.
    Yep.

She's probably right.

well, there may be some truth in it what you say, i have had just recently a strange idea: i thought that making a blowjob would be easier when being tied up and being "forced", than making it voluntarily. i know it sounds crazy and maybe ridiculous, but somehow it seemed to me it would be not so shameful this way...

but the idea is surely not valid generally for sex, i really love sex, and i also enjoy it without being tied up, but maybe the "specialities" are somehow "coded" to be wrong... but among all specialities, being tied up and being taken by force is what turns me on most...

about my mother and my daughter... lets better leave them out of this conversation... i really dont like the idea

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by secretlife View Post
    well, there may be some truth in it what you say, i have had just recently a strange idea: i thought that making a blowjob would be easier when being tied up and being "forced", than making it voluntarily. i know it sounds crazy and maybe ridiculous, but somehow it seemed to me it would be not so shameful this way...
    Whatever floats your boat. Shrug.

Personally, I've always preferred it the other way: tying a guy up for a BJ. Some guys can't completely 'lose control' during orgasm for fear of hurting their gal otherwise, esp if they are strong.

Or I could just have dom tendencies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12