+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wont tolerate people being abusive on here!

Wont tolerate people being abusive on here!

Ok we had a situation on here today which I think needs to be brought up.

Someone had posted a thread asking for help-with links and such. A mod saw it and deleted it. Which is what a mod is for-deleting items or things that arent allowed in this forum. This mod decided to leave the rest of his original post alone...just deleted the URL's. NOW-when the person who started this thread saw that-he posted some VERY NASTY REMARKS towards the mod himself-absalutely uncalled for name calling and such. I was upset by this-the mod was only doing his job. I told the original thread starter-that was very uncalled for-and if anyone else saw his post I would be backed up when I say he wasnt welcome-(did I forget to mention that HE says our forum SUCKS!) yea he was down right nasty...

Now after my comments and me telling him it was the nastiest thing Ive seen and didnt appreciate it and maybe he should look for another forum-he tells me Im pathetic and that when Im dying from cancer I shouldnt wonder WHY.

Let me say this: THATS BULLSHIT! I WONT stand for those kind of attacks on this forum...its one of few that happen on here...but its uncalled for-and for those who have been on here long enough know its not right. We may get into some heated discussions...but to blatanly be that mean and brutal is not right.

I was going to leave that thread up so people could see just how mean he was but his last post was enough.

I happen to love this forum and the people in it-but when I see someone attacking another member Im stepping in. And because I did-Im gonna die.

We normally do not have these problems on here-but this is one I think people should understand...that when you get into an arguement or debate its fine...argue and debate but like intelligent people! There is NO reason whatsoever to be so vicious in here...NONE! And I know that if I wouldve left that up there-this wouldve really gotten out of hand.

So please-when you guys (including myself) find ourselves in a situation where its becoming crazy-just slide out of it. I know we all have respect for eachother in here-and we can agree to disagree...but when you falter and resort to such hatred thats when Im gonna step in-say something...I respect everyone in this forum...and i will defend anyone who gets shit on...which was the case here...

I hope everyone will take into consideration this a place to vent or say whatever-but not a place to attack...this is a love forum afterall!!!

PEACE....
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Amen!!! Good for you girl. I totally respect that. There is just no excuse for nastiness.

peshkunta Guest
    I'M BEING KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM BY THE MODERATORS (Illusional and Squirrley)
    AND BEFORE I GO, I WANTED TO EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH BEFORE THEY SHUT ME DOWN,
    AND START DELETING MY POSTS AGAIN. I'M ASKING THE MODERATORS NOT TO DELETE THIS AND LET YOU
    GUYS DECIDE IF I DESERVED TO BE KICKED OUT, ALTHOUGH EVEN IF THEY LET ME STAY, I'M GOING TO LEAVE ANYWAY.
    YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY.

I HAD POSTED RECENTLY A TOPIC NAMED "Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Where I was trying to get people to go and sign a petition that would help acquit six Bulgarian nurses of
    being executed by firing squad. Read about it here:

I POSTED A LINK WITH THE PETITION and Illusional (moderator), deleted the link and left the news links, for "informational purposes."
    I can't give you exactly what he said because the moderators, either him or Squirley deleted my whole post. Illusional posted explaining that he deleted,
    the link with the petition and called it a "chain letter", even though he probably EVEN DIDN'T LOOK AT IT!!!
    I WAS SHOCKED AT THAT and posted this in return:
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************
    This is not a chain letter you ****ING SELFISH bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is someone's life we are talking about - it could've been yours.
    Stop thinking about your small-ass-selfish, insignificant problems and help someone for real at least once in your life. This forum sucks!!!!! When you need help most you cant get it. I've been here for a while now and have had responses to my stupid little selfish questions, and now when I really need your help, this is what I get.

You should not be a moderator Illusional. Your compassion is Illusional, too and a person like that should not be moderating a love forum!!!!!!!
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************
    On this post I got a response from Squirrley, WITH THE TITLE, and I quote, "It's great to be ALIVE" Can you believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was basically saing how could I insult Illusional, blah, blah... and that she wants to delete my post, but will "leave it" on so that "others" (you guys) can read it and see how "horrible" it is.

I POSTED THIS IN RETURN:
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************
    You are pathetic!!!

I can not believe there is people as ignorant and selfish as you!!! This forum is useless! No freedom of speech!

You are playing with people's lives! And one day when you are laying on your deathbed, dying of cancer, don't be wondering, "Why is this happening to me?"
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************
    BUT, SHE DIDN'T LEAVE IT AS SHE SAID SHE WOULD. SHE OR ILLUSIONAL DELETED MY POST!!!

I DON'T THINK IT WAS RIGHT NOT TO LET YOU DECIDE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL ABOUT THIS. AND NOT KNOW OF THIS
    AND THE REACTION OF YOUR MODERATORS (THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE COMPASSIONATE AND HELP YOU). I'M POSTING
    THIS EVERYWHERE BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE THAT IT WILL GET TO YOU. BECAUSE MOST LIKELY THEY (THE MODERATORS) WILL DELETE IT LIKE
    THEY DID THE FIRST TIME.
    I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM BECAUSE THOSE TWO PEOPLE HAVE SHOWN ME THEY HAVE NO HEARTS. WHO WOULD WANT
    A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE AS SELFISH AND HEARTLESS AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE AND TAKE CARE
    TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COMPASSION FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND REALLY CARE!!!!!!! Jay-Tea, Killerbabe, PandaCivic, Tooxshort, Pretender, Shafkore, it's been nice, guys.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 20-05-04 at 10:38 AM.

There's also the risk (if this WASN'T deleted) of this forum turning into just a real out of control place with people asking to "sign this" or "sign that" or "donate to this" or "donate to that". Hell, I have a few charities that I donate to every now and then. But I'm not gonna bring them on this forum because this forum isn't about charities or anything of the sort. It is a "love" forum. And they have GRACIOUSLY allowed us to post almost anything we want under the "general discussion". I know many other forums will delete your post if it has no relevance to their topic at hand (no matter WHAT it is) and Raverboy allowed the informational links to stand. I'm sure that anyone who was really moved could have searched the net for that petition and found it on their own after reading the information.

I for one don't want our loveforum to be spoiled by people jumping in and asking for charity or for this or that to be done. We've deleted all sorts of links before (even that russian girl who told me she'd send me her address to write to her for only 15 dollars! And that way I could be allowed to send her flowers! I continually damn myself for not taking up that offer before the link was deleted and I was never to see my expensive possible wife to be's jpeg again . . .)

Sorry dude, but I agree with the above. All that will happen is we'll have to wait and see what loveadmin judges. If worse comes to worst, come back to us with a different name and clean up the act a bit so that you WON'T get banned. (unless banning is done through the IP or something. I have no idea how it works)

Alexi

Seriously peshkunta. What possessed you to spam this in EVERY thread when THIS is the only one it belongs in? If you weren't banned before I'm sure you've done it now with this senseless spamming. Not to mention your cut and paste trick has ruined a lot of our trying to actually read and respond to posts. Now I have to go through ALL those and see which ones ACTUALLY were replied to or not.

THAT was not a smart thing to do. Especially if you thought you had a chance to stay cause now, that chance, if it was there to begin with, is gone.

Alexi

This was my point. Uncalled for. Anyone can see that Raveboy was doing his job-I backed him up! And this is what we get? This was ABOUT deleting the links for personal gain...which he didnt get. I was going to leave it up...but I KNEW what would happen...and to no avail IT HAS!

So here we go-I do hope the love adminstrator gets MY recommendation SOON and that he is banned.

Illusional has NO idea that this happened...hes out for the night...so dont blame him. He only did his moderatoring duties...rightfully so! So hey Peshkunta after your little tyrant here-youve done exactly what I thought you would-and hence we'll see what happens...this was uncalled for and I called it to the T!!!!

You took offense to something that wasnt personal-and turned it to total ugliness...wont take it in here man!

Peshkunta, this isn't the first time you've been undeniably belligerent and insulting. Personally I don't see why you're getting all huffy about this. It's great if you want to sign your petition but if any of us truly care enough about the issue we'll go seek it out. If this is an issue about free speech this is not the place to complain about it. This site is owned and maintained by admin and therefore is at his discretion as to what is acceptable and what is not on here. We will delete and edit posts we find inappropriate and if that really irks you so much then feel free to not come back, I garauntee you will not be missed. If I see you have spammed this message I'm going to delete them all, if you cause any further disruption I will have you banned. We aren't stifling you, we just don't need any assholes in a forum we enjoy.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Thank You Zekk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I took the liberty of deleting the links, but I'll allow the post to remain for him to state his case.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    uh.... talk about de veju...copy and pasting gone wild. actually i'm very liberal about people speaking their minds. if you're mad at me, bring it up and tell me how you feel. i wont' say that i'll agree with you, but at the same time, i won't say that i'll care how you feel. but most importantly... hahahaha. your opinions mean a great deal to me because i care, i actually do care....muhahahahhaahha. *evil*

i shouldn't be a mod here because i allow things to slide, is that the case? or that i just don't really wanna bother with people dying on the other side of the planet? everyday day someone, or rather a whole bunch of people die, and that IS life. can you stop death?? NO NO NO. so why bother trying?? i simple petition will say, yes i don't agree with death, however it won't get people to stop killing those nurses. before you actually do something, THINK, can i stess it again?? THINK. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

peshkunta Guest
    I will state my case, as soon as you stop kissing each other's asses.

If that's your case Illusional, some of you people here are gravely contradicting yourselves. This whole forum is a contradiction in this case. You are here to "help" each other (whatever that means in your vocabulary), and yet you say people die, so let them die. Well, people also have problems, why bother solving them. Things get dirty, why bother cleaning them up, they'll get dirty again. People break up, why bother fixing the relationship - all that's natural and yet the natural response would be to try and fix it. You profess love, and yet you show none. Actions speak - not words. Those people have feelings, they have families and they were there to help people like you and me. Would you let your friend die like that? I guess you would. And if that's the natural way of things why do people fight to save each other. They fight because that's natural, too. And there's gotta be something very wrong with you people if you don't have that natural instinct and all you care about is you. You can't survive by yourself. You as selfish as you may be, need people to feed your selfishness, so if we are going to use your motto in this case, you still must have people's response. And if everyone let everyone else die so easily the "natural way" as you say, without a fight to survive, there would be no people left on this earth. But, don't take my word for it, you'll live, make your own mistakes, and learn I guess the hard way. What goes around, comes around. Maybe it's too hard for you to comprehend, but don't worry, life has a way of clearing those things up very well.

PS And I don't care if you care and what you care about. What I care about is that you don't shut down my attempts to care and prevent other people from carying, too.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 20-05-04 at 06:41 PM.

peshkunta Guest
    I'm asking you to let me post at least the news links on there on my own thread. Not having constantly on my ass someone waiting to delete it.

If that's your case Illusional, some of you people here are gravely contradicting yourselves. This whole forum is a contradiction in this case. You are here to "help" each other (whatever that means in your vocabulary), and yet you say people die, so let them die.
    THis is the LOVEforum. If you want to help people with something like this, post it in some charityforum. We're here to help people with dating, kissing, sex, and dumping.

Alexi

Oh Alexi you crack me up man! Well he was banned anyway...

Alexi Said it Best...

You are absolutely right...while everyone should voice their opinion, this is not the proper forum in which to post political/social issues. After all, it is the LOVE forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast