+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Plan B... help please...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You're gonna catch some flak for having had sex with such a young girl.

3 years isn't a big deal if she's 21 and you're 24, but 15 is very immature for guy or girl.
    she actually regardless if you believe me is pretty mature for her age... and really 3 years isnt jack sh*t of an age difference. its typical for 3 year gaps to date in high school aswell as have sex. im just saying... If she got pregnant i would have to marry her or go to jail for up to 13 years......

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Denial. That is all. Find someone your own age next time.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    she actually regardless if you believe me is pretty mature for her age... and really 3 years isnt jack sh*t of an age difference. its typical for 3 year gaps to date in high school aswell as have sex. im just saying... If she got pregnant i would have to marry her or go to jail for up to 13 years......
    No. Actually it's kind of sick. Your friends must be real dopes if they aren't mocking you for fooling around with a kid.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Why do people use children as an excuse to get married? What ever happened to marrying the one you love? And why are you only now worried about going to jail? Those thoughts should have ran through your head from the get go.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude.

You're 18, and trust me, you don't know jack shit.

An 18 year old is only 4 years younger than me, and I can already tell you they're not worth a relationship with, tell me why, oh wait, you can't, because you're a simpleton looking for some easy ass.

If you were my friend I'd be bitch slapping you for having a girlfriend that age.

Hmm...maybe you should have thought about this before having sex with a 15yro. And no, a 15yro is not very mature for her age. Period. They never are and this one isn't because if she was mature for her age she would realize what she was doing is one, illegal, two stupid, and three immature.

If she isn't pregnant, leave the girl alone.

The difference between a wiseman and an idiot isn't that the wise man doesn't make a mistake, it's that he doesn't make the same mistake twice.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god! I have a 15 year old girl! If an 18 year old boy had sex with her, I'd definitely press charges, and his ass would go straight to jail. Stay away from children, even if they act like they are just as worldly as you. You are supposed to be smarter!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh my god! I have a 15 year old girl! If an 18 year old boy had sex with her, I'd definitely press charges, and his ass would go straight to jail. Stay away from children, even if they act like they are just as worldly as you. You are supposed to be smarter!
    Press charges? lol...If I were the dad I'd be in jail after I was done with him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Press charges? lol...If I were the dad I'd be in jail after I was done with him.
    I'd press charges. My husband and son would do the ass kicking first... they are stronger than I am.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

People still don't know how to use condoms?
    Don't expect anything.

let me put it this way.... in high school seniors date freshman all the time... her mom and dad love me. her mom knows we have sex.

as for frasbee? grow up? i actually am very smart. and no im not looking for easy ass you dumb a** i could have found that anywhere you don't know me and you dont know what i am about so F*** off. and learn before speaking.

as for ladie by law. i would be FORCED to marry her if i had a kid (OR) face up to 13 years in prison.

it is very common in most all high school for seniors to date freshman and sophmores.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as for frasbee? grow up? i actually am very smart.
    Wait, what?

I'm sorry, I think I got distracted by the part where you're worried about getting a tweeny pregnant and, oh, yeah, I'm not.

In any case, here's to guarantee this relationship won't last through college, or even for the 3 years you would have to wait for her to get out of highschool.

Assuming at least, that she isn't knocked up and drops out.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

as for frasbee? grow up? i actually am very smart..
    If you say so. Chalk another item up for the denial side.

A smart person would realize their mistake and decide do better rather than trying to defend their error with "well, everyone ELSE does it".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Smart people would avoid the possibility of both 13 years in prison AND marriage to a child, not to mention her dad's shotgun.

Lay off the guy, 18 and 15 isn't that big a deal; plenty (most?) 15 year old girls have had sex and will have sex, with other 15 year olds if needs be. Would you attack a 15 year old boy for having sex with a 15 year old girl? It's not a perversion and it doesn't make him a paedophile. If it were a 30 year old grooming a naive and inexperienced teenager that would be a problem, but 18 year old boys and 15 year old girls don't have THAT significant a difference in maturity, and are often in the same friendship groups as peers. And who are you to tell teenage girls when they're ready to have sex? They aren't going to listen to you anyway.

And vashti, no offense, but you'd try and get an 18 year old boy sent to prison for having consensual sex with a 15 year old girl with whom he's in a relationship, and burden him the totally unjustified label of sex criminal and paedophile for the rest of his life? Think about it, it's a pretty appalling thing to do. It's not unlikely that your 15 year old has had sex already, and she's certainly thinking about it, and how do you think she would feel if you send her adolescent first love to prison or (and this is truly disgusting) get him beaten up by 2 older, stronger guys? At the age of 13 I read my 15 year old sisters texts and discovered she'd slept with a 17 year old boy from our school. Thankfully I didn't feel an urge to kill him and accepted it for what it was; consensual and loving sex between 2 teenagers.

Get a grip.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast