+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Plan B... help please...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No offense vaneigem, but you don't know the first thing about my daughter, and as such are talking out of your ass. She most definitely is NOT having sex, which I know as an absolute fact. Furthermore, while I am well aware that some 15 year old kids are sexually active, lots of 15 year old girls (and boys) are still virgins. Don't assume because you, your sister, and your circle of friends are sleeping around, the rest of the world is, too.

I have a son who is 17, and we've already discussed dating realities for when he turns 18. He knows he will be a legal *adult* and that he will not be free to date whomever he pleases. He doesn't mind, though as he thinks dating a freshman (or even a sophomore!) would be weird.

Turning 18 comes with legal reprecussions. You don't have the luxury of doing whatever you please anymore. I am rather surprised your parents didn't teach you this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sorry, I don't mean to offend you about your daughter, I meant it as a hypothetical situation.

I do know that turning 18 comes with legal repurcussions, (but legality hardly defines how mature a person actually is) but my parents also taught me to be compassionate, understanding, and forgiving. To hell with legal responsibilities, what about human and moral responsibilities? Maliciously ruining a kids life for doing something which you deem irresponsible, and is as much the girls decision, is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong. That girl would have been legal in many countries and states, and a few months off legal in most places; I think the hysteria in recent years surrounding paedophilia has made people feel like they have to be seen to be making a stand against it, but come on....this is hardly a perversion, it's 2 hormonal teenagers. If the girl was a few months older she'd be legal, and no-one would be having a go at this poor guy.

Not that I'm saying it's a good idea to have sex with high school girls, (personally, I've only ever slept with one girl of high school age, when she was 17 and I was 18, although I resent that I feel the need to mention that just because I'm defending this guy) but the way everyone's acting as if he's a creepy sleazebag who deserves to suffer is just savage and inhuman.

And also what makes you think me, my sister, and all my friends are sleeping around? In my sisters situation, that was her boyfriend, so hardly "sleeping around."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vaneigem View Post
    To hell with legal responsibilities, what about human and moral responsibilities?
    I consider it my human and moral responsibility to look out for my kid's best interests, and at the age of 15, that does not include having sex with young adults who try to vacuum away the evidence.

Maliciously ruining a kids life for doing something which you deem irresponsible, and is as much the girls decision, is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong.
    I disagree. It isn't maliciousness that drives a parent to protect her child, but rather a sense of responsibility. Also, he isn't a "kid", but rather a young adult who is legally responsible for himself, and at the age of 15, she is not old enough to be able to legally consent.

If the girl was a few months older she'd be legal, and no-one would be having a go at this poor guy.
    So far as I am aware, if she were 16, she'd be allowed to consent to sex with a minor, not an adult.

Not that I'm saying it's a good idea to have sex with high school girls, (personally, I've only ever slept with one girl of high school age, when she was 17 and I was 18, although I resent that I feel the need to mention that just because I'm defending this guy) but the way everyone's acting as if he's a creepy sleazebag who deserves to suffer is just savage and inhuman.
    Hello? He vacuumed out her vagina. You don't think that's kind of creepy?

And also what makes you think me, my sister, and all my friends are sleeping around? In my sisters situation, that was her boyfriend, so hardly "sleeping around."
    I suppose in the sense that you attempt to normalize this situation, I assumed you must see it routinely amongst your friends, but I assure you - it is not what ALL teenagers are doing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti, I agree with vaneigem. You're going too far with your sense of responsibility to look out for your children. I'm appalled that you would be so quick to ruin a kid's life b/c he had consensual sex with your daughter. And yes, he's still a kid despite what the law says. I guarantee that when your daughter turns 18, you will still think of her as one too.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe so, but she will still have adult responsibilities. That's life.

Anyway, sorry, but the law is on my side. If you guys don't like it, then don't fcuk with 15 year olds. They may have unsympathetic mommies like me.

But I object to the idea that it would be *my* fault if some 18 year old was too stupid to keep away from kids. I am pretty sure that unless they were raised under a rock, they know it isn't legal, but chose to do what they wanted regardless of the law. At some point, there are prices to be paid for disregarding the law.
    Last edited by vashti; 09-11-08 at 10:59 AM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No she's not mature and You're not mature either . You know why?
    If she was mature and ready for sex she wouldn't do it with a guy who can't take a consequence if something goes wrong.
    And You're not because You can't do nothing for her if she got pregnant.You even don't know exactly how to use a condom lol I hope she's not pregnant cause it would be too bad for a kid to have such a "accidental dad" .What could You do for this kid? Nothing? You couldn't even teach him how to use condoms
    Yeah dude, grow up, if You don't know how to take consequences ,don't do sex,so simple
    I wazzzz here

vashti says:

"Maybe so, but she will still have adult responsibilities. That's life.

Anyway, sorry, but the law is on my side. If you guys don't like it, then don't fcuk with 15 year olds. They may have unsympathetic mommies like me.

But I object to the idea that it would be *my* fault if some 18 year old was too stupid to keep away from kids. I am pretty sure that unless they were raised under a rock, they know it isn't legal, but chose to do what they wanted regardless of the law. At some point, there are prices to be paid for disregarding the law."

<sigh> the law also forbids drinking under the age of 21, supplying alcohol to minors, and driving faster than the speed limit. I'm sure I can find a whole list of laws that are broken all the time and willing to bet that you're guilty of some of them.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with irrational parents like you. Imagine yourself on the other side of this situation. How would you feel if a parent threatened to have your daughter arrested, labeled a sex criminal for life, and beaten up by the mother and oldest daughter b/c she had consensual sex with a person she's in a relationship with?

lol you vacuumed it out lol lol lol. that imagine is ****ing hilarious.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    <sigh> the law also forbids drinking under the age of 21, supplying alcohol to minors, and driving faster than the speed limit. I'm sure I can find a whole list of laws that are broken all the time and willing to bet that you're guilty of some of them.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with irrational parents like you. Imagine yourself on the other side of this situation. How would you feel if a parent threatened to have your daughter arrested, labeled a sex criminal for life, and beaten up by the mother and oldest daughter b/c she had consensual sex with a person she's in a relationship with?
    Yeah, THAT's gonna happen.

Listen, I don't care what other parents do with their 15 year olds. Some of them may indeed feel their child is ready to consent, based on the level of maturity. Mine isn't.

But eh, talk to me when you have a 15 year old daughter. Until then, you don't know what you don't know.
    Last edited by vashti; 09-11-08 at 12:08 PM.

Neo...I have a feeling if you have a daughter, no boy is going to want to come near your house in fear of having his ass squished by you.

vashti says:

Yeah, THAT's gonna happen.

Listen, I don't care what other parents do with their 15 year olds. Some of them may indeed feel their child is ready to consent, based on the level of maturity. I don't.

I'm not sure whether to be troubled or amused by your stubborn irrationality. According to you, it's wrong for an 18 yr old to have consensual sex with a 15 yr old and should be punished by the full extent of the law, but it's okay to do all the other things I mentioned that are prohibited even though you and, I'm willing to bet, your daughter are guilty of. Is this also mommy looking out for her kid's best interests?

But eh, talk to me when you have a 15 year old daughter. Until then, you don't know what you don't know

oh please, is that your attempt to belittle my opinion? B/c it's lame. I don't need to have a 15 yr old daughter to stand up for what's right. If anything, I have a clearer perspective than you since I'm not influenced by parental bias. The punishment you're advocating for the OP is far worse than the mistake he made. Not only do you want to have him beaten up but also permanently ruin his life.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post

Personally, if someone that age messed with my sister the law would be the least of his worries. I agree with Vash. A 15 year old girl was playing with Barbie Dolls just a couple years ago. She's probably still got them in a box in her closet. She's a kid. Blossoming, perhaps, but still just a kid. Takes a real sick **** to fool around with a girl that age.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

1averagejoe says:

"Neo...I have a feeling if you have a daughter, no boy is going to want to come near your house in fear of having his ass squished by you."

nah, I'm real easy to get along with. If any boys are afraid of me, it's b/c they are judging me by my appearance rather than my personality.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell it to a judge, neo. I don't care if you don't agree with me; the law is on my side. Also, I never said the other things you mentioned were "okay".

And BTW - my daughter has NOT had alcohol, nor is she likely going to be out partying like many of the girls you complain about. If she did, she would be more likely to have seizures, and that would be less "cool" than abstaining all together.

You see? You don't know what you don't know.
    Last edited by vashti; 09-11-08 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    so today.... my condom broke i ejaculated in her... we used a vacuum sprayed it out with water... most came out and we got her on plan b contraceptive in like 2 hours.... im still worried to F**K any of you girls ever used it... did it work i need re issurance my world would be so ****ed if i had a kid im breaking down emotionally right now please help...
    I haven't read any post but yours so someone probably already said this I am sure: She will not end up pregnant.

However, you do not need to ever have sex again until you can handle things like this better. How old are you....nevermind, I don't want to know.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast