+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Plan B... help please...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And BTW - my daughter has NOT had alcohol...
    How do you know that? When I was in high school everyone drank.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    BUT SERIOUSLY i didn't post this to be flamed or harrassed put urself in my 18 yr old position... she is 15.... i have 2 choices if she gets pregnant.... get married to her or go to jail for up to 13 years....]
    Jail is not so bad . Insane asylum isn't either.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    How do you know that? When I was in high school everyone drank.
    Did you read the rest of my post? She has epilepsy. Alcohol makes it more likely she will have a seizure. She does not want to have a seizure in front of people, so at this point, she does not intend to drink alcohol.

Also, she is not unsupervised for long stretches of time, and therefore hasn't had the opportunity, unless you count kiddush wine at Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, which she thinks is gross (even though she is allowed to drink it).

I suppose she will probably try it when she gets a little older (I would), but she won't be too wild because her vanity is stronger than her interest in drinking, and I don't expect that will change.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble says:

"Personally, if someone that age messed with my sister the law would be the least of his worries. I agree with Vash. A 15 year old girl was playing with Barbie Dolls just a couple years ago. She's probably still got them in a box in her closet. She's a kid. Blossoming, perhaps, but still just a kid. Takes a real sick **** to fool around with a girl that age."

if a 15 yr old girl was playing with Barbie Dolls just a couple of years ago, then she is socially retarded. That's like saying 13 yr old boys play with G.I. Joes. Last time I checked, only prepubescent children played with toys.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo, really. You don't know what you are talking about. You didn't have any sisters, did you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo in Your world every 15 y.o is probobly drinking and having wild parties with a lot of sex. eee no,well I lost my virginity beeing 18 (still am) and I'm not regretting it at all.I think 15 y.o. teens aren't prepared to be parents,so they shouldn't do sex. And it's sick if You would let Your daughter to have sex in this age just "like that" .
    I wazzzz here

vashti, sorry but we're not talking about 30 yrs ago. I know more about how girls are nowadays than you. I went to school with them, make friends with them, work with them, and date them. They tell me things they would never tell their parents.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, but you date pathetic girls, at least according to your previous posts. Not all girls are like the ones you date.

Try raising one.
    Last edited by vashti; 09-11-08 at 01:03 PM.

Pettit-Papillon says:

"Neo in Your world every 15 y.o is probobly drinking and having wild parties with a lot of sex. eee no,well I lost my virginity beeing 18 (still am) and I'm not regretting it at all.I think 15 y.o. teens aren't prepared to be parents,so they shouldn't do sex. And it's sick if You would let Your daughter to have sex in this age just "like that"."

no, not every 15 yr old is drinking and having wild parties with a lot of sex. What gave you that impression? My point is that not every 15 yr old is at home studying all the time either. I agree they aren't fit to be parents and should wait to have sex until they are prepared for the consequences. And I never said I would let my daughter have sex just like that. I don't know where you got that idea from.

vashti says:

"Yes, but you date pathetic girls, at least according to your previous posts. Not all girls are like the ones you date."

bang them? Yes. Date them? No. I only dated one girl who turned out to be a deceitful b*tch. I don't willingly enter a relationship with pathetic girls. It's not like I seek them out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    vashti, sorry but we're not talking about 30 yrs ago. I know more about how girls are nowadays than you. I went to school with them, make friends with them, work with them, and date them. They tell me things they would never tell their parents.
    So talk with me, I'm closer to this age than Vashti so I know what I am talking about ,and I know many girls who has already babies (from my ex classes maybe 5 or 6) and some of them are really not prepared for those kids. Actually some of them did it because "babies are so cuuuuuute" ... I still think 15 are TOO IMMATURE to have sex...For some girls 20 is too fast. Teenager may look like a woman but in her mind are still "SwEeT AnD CuUuUtE ThInGs XD" ... look just at any picture of 14,15 or 16 y.o. ... Ach whatever...

I'm thinking about my friend.She started with 15,and till now she slept with 10 guys... She's 19.For me it would be a shame to even think that on my "account" is so much with that age...

GIRLS SHOULD STAY VIRGINS FOREVERRR !!! No, I'm kidding
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pettit-Papillon says:

"Neo in Your world every 15 y.o is probobly drinking and having wild parties with a lot of sex. eee no,well I lost my virginity beeing 18 (still am) and I'm not regretting it at all.I think 15 y.o. teens aren't prepared to be parents,so they shouldn't do sex. And it's sick if You would let Your daughter to have sex in this age just "like that"."

no, not every 15 yr old is drinking and having wild parties with a lot of sex. What gave you that impression? My point is that not every 15 yr old is at home studying all the time either. I agree they aren't fit to be parents and should wait to have sex until they are prepared for the consequences. And I never said I would let my daughter have sex just like that. I don't know where you got that idea from.
    I got that impression.Is that enough?
    I wazzzz here

Pettit-Papillon, talk with you about what? You didn't ask me a question.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now You know ?
    I wazzzz here

Pettit-Papillon says:

"Now You know ?"

yes, but what do you want to know? Ask me a question. You picked a subject but I don't know where to begin.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast