+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Plan B... help please...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever... I go sleep it's 7:23 am here and it's too late to lead a river-long-issue senseless-discussion... Goodnight or Goodmornig
    I wazzzz here

it's 1:33 am here (East Coast US). Night Pettit-Papillon.

ugh- ok

1. Yes, 18-15 is a maturity gap. i'm not deni-ing that but look at it this way vashti, 21-18 isnt a huge maturity gap? yet grabted the 3 years to each and still being considered a kid to you.

2. her mom knows we have sex she is very loving very caring and a GREAT mom. Her dad, would be VERY angry as for the shot-gun? no. because he is a good father. and knows the baby would need a dad and it was as MUCH as a choice for the daughter. being 15 and in-mature is an easily made conclusion. in fact she is very mature for her age. Yes, she still has those "in-mature" qualities.

3. I'm not a parent nor would i like to be one for at LEAST 5 years. i am prepared and ready for the consequences of it though not that i would want them.

4. As you being a mother i understand why you are in this defense. but in reality look back to your childhood weren't their things you did you didn't tell your parents about and they never knew?

5. i turned 18 not even a month ago. our age gap is 3 years. it was legal a month ago but not now? yes, by law.

6. 6 months is NOT a significant relationship length. i have been in love 3 times. 1st broke my heart 2nd, i attempted suicide over because she left me (completely wrong of me) 3rd, is with this girl. now i may not know the love you do as your probably married, but i KNOW what love is. im not saying me and this girl will last forever.... but who knows.

7. honestly im cold hearted, she is the one who always is there and loving and proves it over and over agian. i know its real. (again im not saying we are gunna last forever but we might).

IN CONCLUSION,
    You would ruin a boys life for enjoying a pleasure that most people do and love. especially when its EQUALLY the girls fault. thus, your saying that girl should be imprisoned for her choice to? it is a very typical age gap in high school these days vashti.

Regards,
    OneLastHope

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I consider it my human and moral responsibility to look out for my kid's best interests, and at the age of 15, that does not include having sex with young adults who try to vacuum away the evidence.

I disagree. It isn't maliciousness that drives a parent to protect her child, but rather a sense of responsibility. Also, he isn't a "kid", but rather a young adult who is legally responsible for himself, and at the age of 15, she is not old enough to be able to legally consent.

So far as I am aware, if she were 16, she'd be allowed to consent to sex with a minor, not an adult.

Hello? He vacuumed out her vagina. You don't think that's kind of creepy?

I suppose in the sense that you attempt to normalize this situation, I assumed you must see it routinely amongst your friends, but I assure you - it is not what ALL teenagers are doing.
    It is a moral and human responsibility to look after your kids interest and protect them, but wreaking merciless vengeance is NOT looking after your kids interest. Try to imagine a HYPOTHETICAL (so don't get tetchy) situation where you found out your daughter was having sex. Do you think she would forgive you for ruining her adolescent sweethearts life? It isn't a case that she's understand when she's older either, if that happened I can't imagine her ever thinking you did the right thing.

And you keep going on about legality, but the legal thing to do is not always the moral thing to do, and in fact in some countries, e.g. Germany, the situation would be totally legal. (and incidentally, I believe the US has higher rates of teen pregnancy than Germany)

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    You would ruin a boys life for enjoying a pleasure that most people do and love. especially when its EQUALLY the girls fault. thus, your saying that girl should be imprisoned for her choice to? it is a very typical age gap in high school these days vashti.
    Are you stupid?? You must be a redneck.

She is a minor. You aren't. What you are doing is illegal. Do you understand ILLEGAL? How about the words "no, you are too young".

If you disagree, move to Utah. Or Africa.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Are you stupid?? You must be a redneck.

She is a minor. You aren't. What you are doing is illegal. Do you understand ILLEGAL? How about the words "no, you are too young".

If you disagree, move to Utah. Or Africa.
    Timbuktu lol
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vaneigam, I have no doubt after reading your posts that the two of you are equals as far as emotional maturity goes, and I am glad for you that her parents find you to be an acceptable match for their daughter. As I said already, I don't care what other parents do, and some may indeed feel their 15 year old is emotionally ready to give consent. I just know that mine isn't, and I would therefore press charges.

Sexual maturity is measured differently than emotional maturity, and sorry, but I just don't buy that 15 year old girls are as sexually mature as boys. Females don't even hit their sexual peak until they are in their 30s, whereas males hit theirs in their early 20s. Because 18 year old boys are generally MUCH more interested in sex than (emotionally healthy) 15 year old girls (who while curious, are not as hormonally driven), I would object to this age gap for my daughter.

You aren't going to talk me out of my position, and neither will neo, but trust me, when you raise a daughter, you will understand how immature they really are at 15. Neither one of you have the slightest clue what you are talking about.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vaneigem View Post
    It is a moral and human responsibility to look after your kids interest and protect them, but wreaking merciless vengeance is NOT looking after your kids interest. Try to imagine a HYPOTHETICAL (so don't get tetchy) situation where you found out your daughter was having sex. Do you think she would forgive you for ruining her adolescent sweethearts life? It isn't a case that she's understand when she's older either, if that happened I can't imagine her ever thinking you did the right thing.

And you keep going on about legality, but the legal thing to do is not always the moral thing to do, and in fact in some countries, e.g. Germany, the situation would be totally legal. (and incidentally, I believe the US has higher rates of teen pregnancy than Germany)
    1. Mother is to think if something is right or wrong ,if You think teens have right :
    A.You're probobly a teen
    B.You're totally out of Your mind

2.I think You didn't mean that.I think You meant "Rules are made to break them" ,then I can agree with You.But in most civilizied countries rules are made in agreement with human morality.Yeah that sucks but it's true that people are different in Europe and in USA,mostly.Well today maybe not so MUCH but still somehow.But it's also a matter of social and economic factors.Actually I would prefere that my dougther start her story with sex when she'll be at least adult.And that she do it with enough mature boy,not like this from this thread lol .And most of all, I want her to do it with someone who she loves and who loves her in return.Not that after all when she got pregnant he says on such a forum like this "**** ,my gf is pregnant,I'm not ready to have a baby,should I dump her or marry her?But what with my future?" And what with her future??

IMHO : If You're ready to ****,be ready to be a daddy and vice versa

Greets
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vaneigam, I have no doubt after reading your posts that the two of you are equals as far as emotional maturity goes, and I am glad for you that her parents find you to be an acceptable match for their daughter. As I said already, I don't care what other parents do, and some may indeed feel their 15 year old is emotionally ready to give consent. I just know that mine isn't, and I would therefore press charges.

Sexual maturity is measured differently than emotional maturity, and sorry, but I just don't buy that 15 year old girls are as sexually mature as boys. Females don't even hit their sexual peak until they are in their 30s, whereas males hit theirs in their early 20s. Because 18 year old boys are generally MUCH more interested in sex than (emotionally healthy) 15 year old girls (who while curious, are not as hormonally driven), I would object to this age gap for my daughter.

You aren't going to talk me out of my position, and neither will neo, but trust me, when you raise a daughter, you will understand how immature they really are at 15. Neither one of you have the slightest clue what you are talking about.
    Vash: I agree with You , if someday I will have a doughter I'll do the same thing lol
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks, sweety. And you are the kind of level-headed girl moms hope to raise.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I seriously doubt her parents approve. Not if they know everything that's been going on.

If they do, they are rednecks and/or live in Utah. In that case, tell your GF there's a perfectly nice couple in Vancouver that she can come live with. PM me for the plane ticket details.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'd be shocked, indi. There are lots of trashy parents out there. When I did my OB clinicals, almost all of my patients were 14 to 17 year old teenagers, and their idiot parents were beaming with joy when the boyfriends came to visit in the hospital.

No, not the father of the baby, but the NEW boyfriend.

Some people don't deserve to be parents.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks, sweety. And you are the kind of level-headed girl moms hope to raise.
    Thanks Vash Actually I prefer to have a son someday,girls are too complicated for me I think
    I think like You,because I know how is to not plan kids and have problems after ,problems for whole life. I mean kids are God's gift but for adult people who know how to take care of them and how to prepare a future for them.
    My bf is 6 years older than me.But it's not the same situation like OP's and his gf. I know that if I would got pregnant I could get help from him.And maybe even finish my studies.But hey... LUCKILY my bf knows how to use condoms And I know what to do in case of accident...
    I think I start to do sex so late and at the beginning with 6 years older because... Ok I felt that this is a person I love.Before him guys I've met (even 2 years older than me) were still KIDS.That's true... No matter how hard they've tried to act like an adult.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you are old enough to legally consent, aren't you? Even if I were to worry about the age gap, there is no legal objection that can be made.

I also doubt he is vacuuming out your vagina.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you are old enough to legally consent, aren't you? Even if I were to worry about the age gap, there is no legal objection that can be made.

I also doubt he is vacuuming out your vagina.
    ROTFL Of course I'm doing it legally lol and he's surely not vacuuming my vagina buahhaha
    My god!How does it look like? I would like to see it
    I wazzzz here

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast