+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Plan B... help please...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My son's sitter is just 15 and barely has breasts. Now I know why her parents have her signed up for every activity under the sun. Its to keep her away from boys like this one. Good thinking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    My son's sitter is just 15 and barely has breasts. Now I know why her parents have her signed up for every activity under the sun. Its to keep her away from boys like this one. Good thinking.
    That's my strategy, too.

It's pretty effective - mine doesn't have much time for boys outside of school.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well but it's also important to have older siblings.For example my brother was always looking after me and checking if I'm not dating a jerk If I did he was jeering at me and telling I'm a "pokemon" . In Poland people name so teenagers who are silly,immature and ridiculous. You know? It really works,cause shame works better than prohibition
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I don't prohibit either (at least, I haven't had to yet). I prefer to use the "keep them busy" approach. We have her signed up for a tumbling class on Friday nights, which is the biggest date night around here.

My son has been watching out for his sister, and she loves and respects him so she listens. The last boy she liked invited her to the mall, and he told her "absolutely not". That was the end of that boy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, I don't prohibit either (at least, I haven't had to yet). I prefer to use the "keep them busy" approach. We have her signed up for a tumbling class on Friday nights, which is the biggest date night around here.

My son has been watching out for his sister, and she loves and respects him so she listens. The last boy she liked invited her to the mall, and he told her "absolutely not". That was the end of that boy.
    That's what I am talking about Older brothers or even sisters are better than everything,of course if they are smart enough My brother made his mistakes and he just wanted to save me from them . I love my brother too,though we can't see us no longer because I moved to Germany and he has his own son now I still love him a lot. Besides parties with him were one of my best Safe and brought a lot of fun I love to take off my shoes when I come back after party and it's warm ,and sometimes he carried my shoes or me on his shoulders lol Or when I helped him when he got drunk and his gf became angry .I love those memories
    Well I have 3 older brothers and one older sister , and I can't imagine how could I be now if I ain't got them .It's true that siblings teach too .
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    ugh- ok

1. Yes, 18-15 is a maturity gap. i'm not deni-ing that but look at it this way vashti, 21-18 isnt a huge maturity gap?
    By your logic a 15 year old should also be able to date an 11 year old.

Now, I want you to do this yourself.

What's the difference between a 15 year old, an 18 year old, a 21 year old, and a 24 year old?

Where would the average person of each age be in their lives in terms of work, education, and independence?

vashti says:

"You aren't going to talk me out of my position, and neither will neo, but trust me, when you raise a daughter, you will understand how immature they really are at 15. Neither one of you have the slightest clue what you are talking about."

oh, piss off with your attitude. So you have a 15 yr old daughter? Big deal. How does that make you more qualified to speak on the subject? If anything, it shows you are full of bias and easily swayed by knee jerk reactions. Listening to you talk about ruining a kid's life simply b/c it's "the law" makes me sick. You sound like these b*tches I hear about who divorce their husbands after never working and then take him for everything he's worth b/c it's "the law" too. Moreover, you say a 15 yr old girl is immature b/c you're the parent of one. Then you can understand how a guy only 3 yrs older might also be immature. I'm not saying what the OP did was right, but think before you permanently ruin his life. I've never seen you act so irrational before.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are having an extremely overly-emotional reaction neo. Do you have a thing for 15 year old kids, or what?

vashti says:

"You are having an extremely overly-emotional reaction neo. Do you have a thing for 15 year old kids, or what?"

on the contrary, you are the one having an "extremely over-emotional reaction." You said you would have the OP arrested, labeled a sex criminal for life, and beaten up by your husband and oldest son. I'm just standing up for what's morally right. In this case, the punishment you are advocating for the OP is much worse than the mistake he made. Were you raped as a kid or what?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uhh, I am merely stating what my reaction would be if a young adult were to have sex with my child. YOU are the one who sounds upset. You need not be. This scenario is very easily avoided by avoiding sex with children. I really don't understand why that is so hard for you to understand. It's not like this isn't common knowledge, and the vast majority of males have somehow been able to avoid screwing kids. I'm sorry you don't like the law, but it IS on my side. Maybe you should try to have the law changed?

haha - yeah, right... that's gonna happen.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-11-08 at 02:23 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kids (surely 15 y.o. still are) shouldn't sex It's not only Vash or my opinion,there is more plenty people who think that way
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh Neo and if you think 15 y.o. are enough old to "be sexy" and "do sex" go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen or whatever There 12.y.o is already ready to be 100% wife
    I wazzzz here

We all know that some boys mature later than girls in many levels. That explains why those boys 17 and 18 y/o can only date a 14 and 15 y/o. The 17 and 18 year old girls will most likely reject him. In high school, there are a few mature boys that can date a girl his age and they don't worry about Plan B, etc.
    Last edited by lesa; 10-11-08 at 02:30 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

vashti says:

"Uhh, I am merely stating what my reaction would be if a young adult were to have sex with my child. YOU are the one who sounds upset. You need not be. This scenario is very easily avoided by avoiding sex with children. I really don't understand why that is so hard for you to understand. It's not like this isn't common knowledge."

no shit you were stating your reaction. What else could it have been? The point is you didn't put much thought into it and would rather let your emotions override your better judgment. I understand you are looking out for your kid but don't ruin another kid's life in the process. As for avoiding sex with children, I was never in disagreement. I've stated repeatedly in this thread that what the OP did was wrong. Learn to pay more attention to what you read before accusing others of having difficulty understanding.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To be honest?

Kids of every generation will start having sex as soon as they hit puberty. We're humans, very sexual creatures. I was pulling it out in front of my neighborhood girlfriends when I was in kindergarten, and poking various inanimate objects with it earlier than that.

But we don't live in a society that warrants having children so early. We don't farm, and even for those who do, we have technology that makes extra hands obsolete. So people are just better off putting off having kids later in their lives or altogether.

For me, while I would much rather prefer not to have any children, my life wouldn't be over if somehow my girlfriend got pregnant. We're both employed and we're both resourceful people. You my friend, and your little girlfriend are not exactly in the position to handle a child on your own. She's still in highschool. It even sounds like you are too. Not only that, but she has what, 2 more years left? You are definitely not playing the odds, as such, you're making it very clear your intellectual, as well as emotional immaturity. Don't even get me started on her parents, if they really happen to be fully aware of what you've both been up to.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast