+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Plan B... help please...

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

Since when were condoms so defective that they're breaking left and right on people? I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. Judging by the sheer number of guys coming onto the forum with this problem, it just seems like too many people are having "accidents." My suspicion is that he didn't wear a condom in the first place and doesn't want to tell us.

And vaccuming out a vagina seems not only moronic, but highly unsanitary. That right there is proof that this guy and girl are too young for sex.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm suspicious of breakage. I mean, you have to be doin' some hardcore thrusting to risk breaking one of those things. My only concern has ever been it slipping off.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Wow, how did I miss this thread?

Since when were condoms so defective that they're breaking left and right on people? I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. Judging by the sheer number of guys coming onto the forum with this problem, it just seems like too many people are having "accidents." My suspicion is that he didn't wear a condom in the first place and doesn't want to tell us.

And vaccuming out a vagina seems not only moronic, but highly unsanitary. That right there is proof that this guy and girl are too young for sex.
    Some guys are so hungry for sex that they do not put the condom on correctly....or don't know how. I don't get these 'accidents' either.

And I agree that the vaccuming thing shows that they both are too immature for sex...regardless of age.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo - you need some anger management classes. You are a very emotionally hostile guy, or at least, that is the image you put across to others. Serously, it's alienating.

Anyway, you can raise your children the way you want, and I will do the same. No male coming near my daughter would be unaware of my position on this matter, and she certainly knows how we feel. My daughter will not be allowed to date young adults at the age of 15 in the first place, so I don't anticipate a problem.

And believe it or not, some girls ARE good girls who respect their family's wishes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Pettit-Papillon says:

"Kids (surely 15 y.o. still are) shouldn't sex It's not only Vash or my opinion,there is more plenty people who think that way"

"Oh Neo and if you think 15 y.o. are enough old to "be sexy" and "do sex" go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen or whatever There 12.y.o is already ready to be 100% wife"

you need this:

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    The punishment you're advocating for the OP is far worse than the mistake he made.
    I agree they aren't fit to be parents and should wait to have sex until they are prepared for the consequences.
    I'm not saying what the OP did was right, but think before you permanently ruin his life.
    In this case, the punishment you are advocating for the OP is much worse than the mistake he made.
    show me where I condoned 15 yr olds having sex.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And believe it or not, some girls ARE good girls who respect their family's wishes.
    Yep I was one of them . I have absolutely no regrets. Why would I? I feel like the lucky few who have waited. These kids must be bored to think that sex is absolutely necessary or needs to be explored at that age.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Hopefully the OP wise up and won't mess with that 15 year old or any other girl under 17. If he really feels the way he does about this situation, he will wait until he can deal with the consequences before having sex.

vashti says:

"Neo - you need some anger management classes. You are a very emotionally hostile guy, or at least, that is the image you put across to others. Serously, it's alienating."

you need to relax and stop projecting your faults onto other people. I wasn't the one threatening to ruin a kid's life and have him beaten up. You are. Also, don't get offended when I call you out for hastily accusing me of something that's not true. Maybe you need to cool down?

Vash, Neo actually had a point. And its ironic that you responded telling him that he is way too angry while giving him an offense by yourself...

By that, I don't mean I support 18 yo with 15 yo with both hands, but I support Neo for being open minded. Something which you have always been lacking imho.
    But as for sex in general amongst 15 year olds. Its the age where such cravings come, so I think its natural to lose virginity. Its just the matter with who.

About the condom. People tell me that it is prone to break while you don't push the air out when rolling it on, but I think today-s condoms are stronger and can survive even that. Just wondering...
    Last edited by boobaa; 10-11-08 at 02:56 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Yeah, I think most condoms are fairly strong, too. Personally I've never had an accident with a guy wearing one and don't know anyone who has.

I suppose if he's keeping it a too warm place, it could erode, but to be honest, I just don't believe all these condom-breaking stories.

Like Fras said, that would have to be some super-strong jetstream of sperm.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Booba - Meh, I don't care if you don't agree. You aren't dating my daughter. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine. Fortunately, the law is on my side, so don't fcuk with my kid, and there won't be any problem.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vash, when did you have your first boyfriend? Were you raised up like this?
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What difference does that make, booba? I am not objecting to boyfriends, but rather to boyfriends that are too old.

Sorry, I had the wrong impression then... I wonder why.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    ok ill admit that picture sh*t was funny....

BUT SERIOUSLY i didn't post this to be flamed or harrassed put urself in my 18 yr old position... she is 15.... i have 2 choices if she gets pregnant.... get married to her or go to jail for up to 13 years.... im asking if PLAN B works for all those who have tried it

SO PLEASE STOP FLAMING...
    uh what is this girl doing having sex at 15.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast