+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Plan B... help please...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    OneLastHope: if her parents are so "okay" with her dating an 18 year old, why are you worried about going to jail? It just seems to me that if I knew my kid was dating someone, especially someone older, I would expect that sex, or at least the possibility of sex, would be a very real factor. Her mom knows you are having sex, right? That's what you said... Surely she knows that sex can cause pregnancy. It seems she was willing to take the risk.
    If you knew anything about the law you are fighting so strongly for, IF the case comes to a child. the father must be written on the birth certificate. therefore BY law the hospital would have to report me. also being, i am given a SPECIAL choice i take the punishment of the law or marry her for the babies sake. its the two options you get in that situation.

i'm not concerned about her parents reactions. i would be concerned about the hospital's obligations.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can tell you for sure that the hospital will not force you to marry the girl (and neither will a judge), and the hospital doesn't report you to the law, but rather they report to a social worker that yet another kid has given birth. Also, the father does not have to be listed. Not every girl knows which guy she's sleeping with is the one who knocked her up.

In other words, you are being melodramatic.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-11-08 at 10:49 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    vashti says:

"You aren't going to talk me out of my position, and neither will neo, but trust me, when you raise a daughter, you will understand how immature they really are at 15. Neither one of you have the slightest clue what you are talking about."

I'm not saying what the OP did was right, but think before you permanently ruin his life. I've never seen you act so irrational before.
    Vash isn't ruining this fellows life. He's doing that all by himself.

Anyway, is she pregnant or not? You should know by now. If she is, get your immature 18 year old ass off here & start looking for a job.

Has the OP stated *anywhere* that he views this as wrong or even a poor choice? Everyone here with any maturity realizes that doing a 15 year old isn't the best of choices.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    If you knew anything about the law you are fighting so strongly for, IF the case comes to a child. the father must be written on the birth certificate. therefore BY law the hospital would have to report me. also being, i am given a SPECIAL choice i take the punishment of the law or marry her for the babies sake. its the two options you get in that situation.

i'm not concerned about her parents reactions. i would be concerned about the hospital's obligations.
    The law is for HER benefit. Its to protect the minor in these situations. Dumbass.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789