+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice urgently needed.

Advice urgently needed.

Right, I am majorly in need of some advice and will thoroughly appreciate anyone who replies to this thread. Basically between the ages of 15 and 17 i was in a relationship with a guy. It was a very obsessive relationship which got serious very quickly, it was also a turbulent relationship with a lot of ups and downs but at the end of the day we did love each other. It came to an end when I went away to boarding school for 6th form and I didnt think I could handle the long distance relationship. We tried being friends but it was too hard. I am now 19 and in my second year of university, i still think about him a hell of a lot and havn't had a serious relationship or any real proper relatonship since. Every boy I meet i still compare to him. The other night i was looking through my box of memories of him and decided to just go ahead and text him. i did saying i didnt even know if this was still his number but would he like to meet up and catch up? he replied yes and we are basically meant to be meeting tomorow although i still need to confirm this. i really dont know what i am doing, is this a good idea?? what should i really expect from this??do i still love him? i am sure that i am feeling far too stressed than i should be and would generally just appreciate any advice whatseover! thanks so much!

Please, i dont care how short or long it is, really need advice!

It's always better to know. I think you should pursue it until you don't want to any more.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    See him. Just be safe, you don't really know him anymore.

And, make sure whatever you do, don't let the emotions affect your schooling. Longterm, that is way more important than some guy.

Tedel Guest
    Ask yourself this... if he was exactly like you left him, would you marry him?