+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When you think everything's going as you want it to be

When you think everything's going as you want it to be

Okay, i'm and i really like this girl.. and a lot of people are also. I guess, i loved her.

I sent her stuffs on special days.. and when I asked her to dance last year, she said she can't. I don't really know why. I guess its because she's not ready. And she's that shy conservative type. But we spent the night, together with a girl. Talking and etc.

She knew I was feeling something special for her. That's one thing for sure. We had conversations. She texts me... (Only a few people get her to text back, and i guess no boys). I felt I was special for her. I kept on joking on her. We were sitting together. Exchanging thoughts, talking that she would just keep the jacket i dressed the bear i gave her. That her sister spilled me some stuffs. That she named it with my name and her name in combination. (I don't know if her sister is just misleading me.)
    Last event guy asked her to dance but she didn't.. she insisted.

Until that night came.

Slow dancers were taking the dance floor. I was sitting say a meter from her. It reminded me when I asked her to dance. A guy sat close to her. Behind me. I was clueless of what they (also his friends) were planning. I continued looking at those people. I was thinking of asking her again. I said in my mind that no matter what her answer would be, I'd accept it. But I was scared of rejection. I said here it comes. Oh, my.. the series of slow dance songs are about to end..this is my chance.. until.. that guy asked her to dance..

She girl was hesitant. His friends said that she should. She maybe felt awkward. I don't know what happened, she was standing. Her chair was grabbed. She was still hesitant. I was looking away. A girl pushed them to the dance floor. Instructed them things.. and they did.. I was like pulling myself away. I was at the front. I saw it. A friend came over. Asked if i was okay. I said i wasn't. I just held my head down... i walked out.

The dance was over. She sat with her friend. I was mad. They got out of the place... I sat behind with my friends. I decided to go out. And just let those things out of my mind. When i saw them outside. Her friend called my name, i ignored them. I went back long after as if i was looking for something. Her friend tried to get my attention. Some said she was somehow mad.

I am so mad that night that i never showed up the next day. Now we're on vacation. What should i do? I guess i still love her.

Yes my story was so teen-ish. I'm 15, but i'm sure i want to spend my life with her. Maybe you might find it funny. That someone as like a 15 year old would be having a "low" dilemma like this. What could have been going in her mind?

Please help me.

What a blast.

I suggest forget her. She was probably not interested in you that way, maybe only a friend.
    Don't expect anything.

Are you guys even friends? Being very subtle with your generosity is key to developing a relationship. Let out too much and you'll scare her off. How close were you two when you kept buying her gifts? If you were infatuated with her before even developing a friendship with her, it's just insignificant puppy love. You'll get over it.

i don't know... i know she's not like that..

we were close. since the start.. and i only let it out after 1.5years..

we had a fight before, when someone used her name when she texted this person. I got jealous. I told her what i feel. She said that she knew who pretended, her roommate (who's the ex of that guy*what a desperate bitch*). We talked things out.. I though we were understanding each other. That we'll wait for the right tme.

there's other fish in the sea. Forget her and find someone who deserves you!